Bad
Good

We love drum point. Our son adjusted immediately from another school district after we moved mid year. His teacher was amazing. This year our son will continue to thrive in this school. All the teachers and staff are welcoming and willing to answer all your questions. Good luck to all this school year. We are happy to be here.

I love this school! I have not 1 bad thing to say about drum point... after paying for private school for 2 years and going through hell. Drum Point and the staff there are the meaning of school.. i love my daughter teacher!

I love this school so much and my child is extremely happy here. The teachers have been wonderful, and the principal has done a great job!

The administration is overly punitive and in dire need of some education in modern child psychology. The teachers are very good but overworked; advanced children are combined in classrooms with children in need of extra help, so they have to essentially teach to two different audiences, therefore hindering the progress of both. There is very limited lunchroom and recess supervision, which puts the children at risk of being hurt. I had to leave the district mid-year, which I did not want to do, but felt it was the better choice.

My son started this school 4 months ago. He came in at above average in reading and math. In the 4 months, his reading average went from 77 wpm to 66 and his math skills have fallen drastically. I'm looking into a private school that will foster his learning rather than hinder it.

my daughter attends drum point elementary and i think theschool is wonderful the teachers are great and theycare about the students they do so many things with the children i thinkthats wonderful

I Think Drum Point Road School is heading into a bright future. The new principal is dedicated and has some great new ideas for our children. The world tour that is going on right now is amazing!

Last modified Drum Point Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.