Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school makes every effort to ensure that each student gets the best out of the school, its teachers and facilities.

I have my daughter studying in this school for the past 3 years. The teachers are exceptional and the guidance they give to the children is very good. The approach they take towards making sure each child gets focused and different level of attention based on his/her ability is very good.

My child had attended Bradley Gradens before she was moved to Adamsville. What a difference! Bradley Gardens has great teachers and the principal is AMAZING. She is a teacher first and then a school's manager. Students have great tests scores and - what I love as a parent - teachers and staff know all students personally. You are lucky is your child goes to Bradley Gardens!

My son goes to this school. Teachers are great. They care every individual student. Very impressed!

My son is in 3rd grade and my daughter just graduated from there and my oldest daughter was at BGS 2 years ago! They all love the school.

My older daughter attended BGS for 4 years and my younger one has been there for 2 years. I'm very happy with the school. I've found the administration and teachers very helpful, warm and caring towards the students. I like the philosophy of the school that focuses on childhood not being a race but a journey. The school does a great job academically with the children but also allows the kids to be kids. The parents are also very involved with the school and the PTO does a great job with all the activities that they run.

I am very happy with this school! I have a son who is in his fifth year here and a son who just started kindergarten. I have always found the teachers and staff to be friendly and helpful. Always willing to go the extra mile. I believe that we have the most dedicated teachers in the district, they really care about our children. Although I am sad that my older boy will be leaving next year, I'm looking forward to the four years after that with my youngest!

Last modified Bradley Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.