K-4 & Ungraded
Bridgewater, NJ

Posted March 23, 2012
My child had attended Bradley Gradens before she was moved to Adamsville. What a difference! Bradley Gardens has great teachers and the principal is AMAZING. She is a teacher first and then a school's manager. Students have great tests scores and - what I love as a parent - teachers and staff know all students personally. You are lucky is your child goes to Bradley Gardens!

Posted November 02, 2009
My son goes to this school. Teachers are great. They care every individual student. Very impressed!

Posted November 01, 2008
My son is in 3rd grade and my daughter just graduated from there and my oldest daughter was at BGS 2 years ago! They all love the school.

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted November 06, 2006
- a staff
My older daughter attended BGS for 4 years and my younger one has been there for 2 years. I'm very happy with the school. I've found the administration and teachers very helpful, warm and caring towards the students. I like the philosophy of the school that focuses on childhood not being a race but a journey. The school does a great job academically with the children but also allows the kids to be kids. The parents are also very involved with the school and the PTO does a great job with all the activities that they run.

Posted September 22, 2006
I am very happy with this school! I have a son who is in his fifth year here and a son who just started kindergarten. I have always found the teachers and staff to be friendly and helpful. Always willing to go the extra mile. I believe that we have the most dedicated teachers in the district, they really care about our children. Although I am sad that my older boy will be leaving next year, I'm looking forward to the four years after that with my youngest!

Posted January 10, 2006
This is the second year my son has attended BGS. I have been very impressed with the teacher quality and parent involvement at the school. He is exposed to music, art, writer's workshops and a library book club. It seems to be a very enriching environment. As a working parent, I am very pleased that beginning Jan 3, 2006 we now have a before-school program for the kids. While its difficult to ascertain a spot, there is also after-care available for the children. Both of these programs are very reasonable and my son really seems to enjoy both. We have an active PTO and they plan fun extracurricular activities for kids and families.

Posted November 19, 2005

Bradley Gardens Elementary School
148 Pine Street, Bridgewater, NJ  08807
Last modified Bradley Gardens Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Gardens Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top