Posted March 13, 2014
Crim is a nuturing, warm school where the teachers care deeply about the kids. I couldn't imagine a better environment for my kids! Thanks, Crim School!

Posted February 03, 2014
My son is now in second grade at Crim School. I have NOTHING bad to say about this school. The teachers are excellent, the principal is just so amazing, and her staff is caring and organized. I really am so grateful to have my child in such a wonderful and nurturing school.

Crim Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2012
The teachers are the best. Many parents are very involved in a very active and generous PTO. The principal is visible and approachable. She runs a (maybe too) tight ship, which is mostly good, but might stifle the creativity of teachers and parent volunteers a bit. My child is having an extremely positive learning experience at Crim.

Crim Elementary School 3

Posted January 29, 2008

Posted January 21, 2008
The Crim School is well-organized and a great learning environment for my son. He leaves school each day happy and excited to learn more.

Posted November 01, 2007
I think Crim is a great school. My only complaint is they should teach students and teachers more about germ control. More emphasis on covering when coughing and sneezing, and hand washing. Then my daughter would be missing less school days.

Crim Elementary School 2

Crim Elementary School 2

Posted September 15, 2005

Crim Elementary School
1300 Crim Rd, Bridgewater, NJ  08807
Last modified Crim Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crim Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top