5-6 & Ungraded
Bridgewater, NJ

Posted March 07, 2012
Hillside is a phenomenal school. From the extraordinary staff to the leadership and service opportunities, it is a surprise this is a public school. As a student in all Enrichment classes, I can confidently say I am still very challenged, and that the teachers (each and every one of them) are amazing. On top of all, the Roots and Shoots program fosters not only service, but leadership opportunities as well. Roots and Shoots is a club founded by Jane Goodall that promotes awareness for animals, the environment, and the human community. Because of this, we implement service into all aspects of our school. I think Hillside is what influenced me the most as a person, and has helped me perceive my strengths and weaknesses, and my future in life. I look forward to going to school everyday.

Posted October 08, 2008

Hillside Elementary School 1

Posted December 31, 2007

Posted January 10, 2006
My daughter has been at Hillside for two years now after being in a private school from nursery-3rd grade, and the teachers are not only professionally qualified, but caring and attentive to the children. My daughter enjoys going to school each day and actully misses school on holidays and days off.

Hillside Elementary School
844 Brown Road, Bridgewater, NJ  08807
(908) 231-1905
Last modified Hillside Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top