K-5 & Ungraded
Browns Mills, NJ

Posted November 14, 2005
It has been years since I attented and when I visited the school recentlt, it was just like I remember. The principal is still super-involved, making all of the students and faculty come together like a family.

Posted November 07, 2005
The principal and staff are very wonderfull especially the staff for the pre kindergarten classes.

Aletta Crichton Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2005
Feel my child is doing well here. I like the staff, and the students seem nice.

Posted August 30, 2004
My daughter went to this school from preschool through 2nd grade. The Principal knows every child and parent in the school because he cares. All of my encounters with the teachers and administration have been nothing but professional. The staff here are the best. My daughter learned so much from the teachers, (they are all sweet too). They provide lots of activities for the children such as tutoring, plays, art and crafts, etc. all of which take place after school. It was a great experience. Thanks Crichton Staff. We miss you!

Posted September 09, 2003
Crichton School offers a lot of great programs.One of my favorites is the 4 yr. old program (pre-k).My child and I had wonderful experiences there.Not only do they have good programs ,the staff is wonderful. Mr.D, the principal,is unbelievable with the children!He makes it a point to learn each child's name and a little bit about them.Most principals only know about the child if they were disciplined for something.You will find Mr.D in the front of the building making sure the cars are doing the speed limit.You'll also find him in the hallways,in the classroom, even sitting at one of those small tables in the cafeteria,eating with the children.My child loves school, thanks to their staff!

Posted August 26, 2003
this was the best of the 4 schools my 4 children went to. the entire staff is great and pto was the best ever encountered by me. they always have great things to do after school like plays, story time ,concerts and the like. i will miss this school and staff

Posted July 01, 2003
This school has earned high ratings in my opinion because 1) The principal holds the teachers to a very high accountability to teach. 2) The students are expected to come to school to learn and nonsence is not tolerated by the principal. 3) Parent involvement is encouraged. 4) The PTO is very active and encourages an environment to enhance every childs potential and self esteem. 5) The learning environment is serious but yet fun for the children.

Aletta Crichton Elementary School
Two Learning Way, Browns Mills, NJ  08015
Last modified Aletta Crichton Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aletta Crichton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top