PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted July 22, 2016
He teachers do what they feel like the problem at hand which there usually is wont get helped so usually you half to do it your self try and distance your self and. Bro there Davis finds out and you tell him he will bully you talking of you saying what he thinks happen now don't get me wrong there are some teachers out there who are fair and might help

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted July 22, 2016
He teacher blast you with homework for instance I remember my teacher didn't give us no work and she give us every subject for homework to do in one night it's stupid even parents complained

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted July 22, 2016
The teachers are bold bullies and will do anything to bring you down and if you try and stick up for yourself then boom your in trouble when all your trying to do is tell what happens if you were bad in the pass they won't listen to you even if you made one mastake and the only thing they truly teach besides the bully math teacher is the Bible and they force you to do these long verses and scream at you if you don't

Life Center Academy 5

Posted August 17, 2015
My daughter learned to read and write beautifully from Pre-K at Little Angels and continued in Kindergarten at Life Center Academy. Every teacher she encountered truly cared about her success and challenged her to continue to grow. We are excited for another great year at Life Center Academy.

Life Center Academy 5

Posted August 17, 2015
You will not find a school where the students are loved and cared for by the teachers more than LCA. My children both graduated from LCA and have now graduated college successfully.

Life Center Academy 4

Posted May 10, 2014
Life Center Academy is a overall good school. Although the school highly revolves around Pentecostal Christianity in Bible study classes and weekly chapel services, many of the students ignore the religious aspect and are not actually Christian. So do not expect to be sending your kid to a monastery upon applying, because it has good and bad kids just like every school. Academics are good, but technology is very behind at LCA. Teachers are often right partisan in social studies teaching and discussion. Sports, especially basketball are very good. Many students from around the globe have been sent to LCA just to play sports because scholarship opportunity is so great there for sports.

Life Center Academy 1

Posted April 22, 2014
Doesn't properly prepare you for life after graduation. Education is sub-par especially in science. Too focused on religious activities and not enough on education.

Life Center Academy 1

Posted August 31, 2011
The worse school ever! I went to LCA at it's inception and feel robbed of a good education foundation. Thank God my parents pulled me out and sent me to public school. I found myself in culture shock and struggling to keep up after the transition, but in hindsight made me a hard worker. I hope they abolished the theory of learning at your own pace (who was the brains behind that one?) because it didn't work. I can still remember verses from the Bible but find it hard to put a good paragraph together because I was never taught the "golden rules". In my experience LCA was a terrible school for education but big on Christian values. I would not recommend this school if you have high hopes on your child becoming a doctor or lawyer but would recommend if you want to feel connected to a community that blurs it's lines of their own agendia. The long and short of it is that I feel cheated that I did not get a good early education and I have suffered and struggled because of a weak foundation LCA paved for me. I hope and pray it's a better school today and they have learned from their mistakes.

Posted February 12, 2010
My son attends LCA and is currently in the 1st grade. I have nothing but good things to say about this schools starting from the faculty to the students to the afterschool program. It was my husband and I mission to find a school with great Christian values but most importantly an excellent curriculum and we found it at LCA. If you want your child to receive an excellent education and Christian values I recommend you send them to LCA. I do not mind my child receive the Holy Spirit; I wholeheartedly welcome it. This school may not be for everyone, and that's okay, but if it is I recommend it.

Life Center Academy 4

Posted April 23, 2009
Im a 18 yr old male and iv been going to lca for about 6 yrs. When i first came strait out of public school i thought wow no ones here and everthing looks used, but in soon i was enjoying myself with every class. the teachers very in each subject, some are the best teachers i ever seen and others are more or less newbies that just started there first year. the 1 teacher that i loved most was Bro Newman sweet and kind but knows how to yell if u get alittle out of hand. on the other hand some teachers r to sweet and cant controll the class. Every teacher in this school loves God. im in 12 grade and i can be mean but i love everyone. if u send ur kid here they might hate it but i learned to deal with it and love it.

2045 Columbus Rd, Burlington, NJ  08016