PK-4 & Ungraded
Butler, NJ

Posted September 13, 2014
my school is the best. my child is in kindergarden and his teacher he just loved and talked about her the whole time we walked home from the bus stop. he actually cried when he had to miss school for a day due to sickness. he enjoys not only his classmates and the teacher assistant but raves about the staff espically the awesome, kind experienced principal Scala. i also feel so comfortable, no worries, and excited every day when he attends class.

Aaron Decker Elementary School 4

Posted July 15, 2014
Aaron Decker is a great school. The staff is good. Teachers are helpful. My kids are doing very well

Posted June 12, 2014
My sons have attended Aaron Decker for the past three years and have been so happy there. Everyone we've interacted with--teachers, office staff, bus drivers--has been wonderful. I'm especially impressed by how much my children are learning in math, reading and writing. We have also loved participating in jog walk, Bouncing Bulldogs, a recorder ensemble and the track program--all free of charge. I am so glad my children get to go to school in such a nurturing positive community. I whole-heartedly recommend Aaron Decker!

Posted November 19, 2013
We have moved to Butler NJ and my son has just recently transferred to Aaron Decker from another school in Morris County NJ. He is also has an IEP/Special Needs and attends preschool. I could not be happier with Aaron Decker. His teachers are wonderful and he has settled in so Nicely. I also have an open line of communication with his main teacher and I think she is wonderful!

Posted November 06, 2013
I have 6 children, they have all attended Aaron Decker. Wonderful atmosphere. I couldn't ask for better teachers. My one son is autistic and I agree with the mom who said you may have to fight administration for your child's needs. That said, his needs were met, and his teachers were amazing!

Posted October 11, 2008

Aaron Decker Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2008
School is mediocre. Needs a new principal. Academics are low level and parents capable of help are discouraged to do so unless the principal likles them.

Aaron Decker Elementary School 2

Posted November 15, 2007

Posted April 04, 2006
The admisitration of this school is top rate. The principal is availalble to any parent, at any time. The staff follows his lead and is terrific. Feel safe knowing that your child will be well taught and taken care of at Aaron Decker. My 3 kids enjoyed going to school everyday.

Posted September 29, 2005
Wonderful school, excellent teacher to child ration. Wonderful curriculum with excellent test scores

Aaron Decker Elementary School
98 Decker Road, Butler, NJ  07405
(973) 492-2037
Last modified Aaron Decker Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aaron Decker Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top