PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Trinity Academy provides a great academic foundation for students to build upon in high school. The class sizes are just the right size to allow teachers the opportunity to get to know students individually. The school also has a number of extracurricular activities and sports students can participate in which helps students become more well rounded. I would definitely recommend Trinity to any parent looking for a school where students will receive a holistic education that will have them well prepared academically and socially for high school and beyond.

We LOVE Trinity Academy. Our daughters have been there for 6 years and their experience just keeps getting better. This year my eldest had Ms Moran as her 3rd grade teacher and she was amazing. Her reading and writing have taken off. My daughter is now an insatiable reader. My youngest loved her 1st grade experience and is very excited to start 2nd. Specials, extracurricular and enrichment activities can't be beat. With a healthy robust arts program - art, music, band, choir, drama - and athletics program - clinics for Pre-K and K and soccer, basketball and softball/baseball teams for 1st-8th. Close families, we love our Trinity families. We encourage anyone with kids of any age to come and try Trinity! We love it.

My wife and I highly recommend Trinity Academy. The academics and curriculum are outstanding combined with a dedicated and caring faculty. Trinity also offers outstanding extracurricular activities and a strong sports program. We will be sending our second daughter to Trinity in another year.

Although I do not have children of my own, my friends and I have noticed and often commented on how truly happy and self confident the children of Trinity Academy are. They treat other children and adults alike with kindness and respect. Their behavior truly shows that an education is so much more than what you learn in books.

Trinity Academy has, since kindergarten, been focused on not just developing our children academically but they are committed to the whole child. Throughout the years, we have watched our children and their classmates grow socially, academically and spiritually. It's refreshing to see kids who are respectful and kind! The school maintains a community feeling while still achieving a high level of academic success. Our children have gone on to high school and achieved a high level of academic success at prestigious high schools and those schools credit Trinity Academy for their high school readiness and preparation.

Trinity Academy has been a wonderful choice for our family. My children have been there since Pre-K and are now about to enter 4th grade. I can't say enough about the positive environment, caring faculty and staff and wonderful community. We have all made very wonderful friends here. The education and academic rigor has been terrific for them - my kids are excelling in reading and math. And the extra curricular activities are fantastic - gym, music, instrumental music, language arts, art, sports teams. And under the direction of Mrs. Cassels the school just seems to be getter better. I heard we were picked to be a blue ribbon school this September. We love Trinity.

Our family's relationship with Trinity Academy started in 1997 and continues today, with four children passing through these doors. We mulled the choice long ago, knowing that our local school system was highly-rated and enjoyed a wonderful reputation for success. Our review of options brought us back to the one central theme that tipped the scales: Faith. The education of our children had to be inclusive of a moral component based upon our Catholic religion, and we pondered our own abilities to provide them with this essential training. We chose Trinity and we've never looked back. The scholastic knowledge they've received has been exemplary, but the training in the Faith combined with the discipline of a parochial environment has served to develop our children in all aspects: they are full of knowledge, concerned with their fellow man, devoted to God and his church, compassionate and considerate of others and live well-rounded lives at school and beyond. The devotion of Trinity Academy's staff and faculty goes beyond the simple performance of their duties; they are people of deep commitment who are available at all times and in all ways. Our family is most blessed!

My experience at trinity academy after 17 years has been a positive one. I had three daughters graduate my youngest just last year. She is in all honors and has been accepted into the AP program. I have received emails and calls from her high school teachers telling me how prepared and responsible she is. I commend TRINITY for this. When all is said and done Trinity students stand out among the rest, they move on to accomplish great things and become responsible members of society. Looking back I am positive Trinity Academy was the foundation that has empowered them to reach for the stars.

I am a proud parent of the current 2014 eighth grade graduation class. My daughter has done extremely well here. She scored in the 99 percentile on her COOP entry high school exam. This is a national exam. This has enabled her to achieve a substantial 4 year scholarship for Catholic high school. In addition, her current Terra Nova marks even with the new common core curriculum standards were above the mark. She scored in the 99% in Reading, 99% in Language, 99% Mathematics, 84% Science, and a 97% Social Studies. Yes, these scores are national scores too. She did not receive any outside help. She has been placed in all honor courses for high school. This was all Trinity. Trinity is the complete package. Not only do you have great teachers, but it is the difference in where it matters the most, your child's faith. Religion is important. They become stewards of Christ. They grow as individuals. Their faith is strengthened. The pastors and staff are excellent. We are very proud to call it home. Thanks Trinity!

I have been a proud member of the Trinity family since the year 2000 and there is a reason for that. My children have not only been Instructed by fine teachers and in turn excelled in their respective high schools but have also been nurtured, cared for and loved by any teacher or administrator that is connected with the school. Trinity is not just a school which focuses on superior academics but also on the formation of the whole child. Our Catholic faith is the center of our home life and I was confident that everything we taught our children was solidified during the time they spent and still spend at Trinity Academy.

Last modified Trinity Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8