Caldwell, NJ

Posted November 24, 2014
Our family's relationship with Trinity Academy started in 1997 and continues today, with four children passing through these doors. We mulled the choice long ago, knowing that our local school system was highly-rated and enjoyed a wonderful reputation for success. Our review of options brought us back to the one central theme that tipped the scales: Faith. The education of our children had to be inclusive of a moral component based upon our Catholic religion, and we pondered our own abilities to provide them with this essential training. We chose Trinity and we've never looked back. The scholastic knowledge they've received has been exemplary, but the training in the Faith combined with the discipline of a parochial environment has served to develop our children in all aspects: they are full of knowledge, concerned with their fellow man, devoted to God and his church, compassionate and considerate of others and live well-rounded lives at school and beyond. The devotion of Trinity Academy's staff and faculty goes beyond the simple performance of their duties; they are people of deep commitment who are available at all times and in all ways. Our family is most blessed!

Posted June 11, 2014
My experience at trinity academy after 17 years has been a positive one. I had three daughters graduate my youngest just last year. She is in all honors and has been accepted into the AP program. I have received emails and calls from her high school teachers telling me how prepared and responsible she is. I commend TRINITY for this. When all is said and done Trinity students stand out among the rest, they move on to accomplish great things and become responsible members of society. Looking back I am positive Trinity Academy was the foundation that has empowered them to reach for the stars.

Posted June 11, 2014
I am a proud parent of the current 2014 eighth grade graduation class. My daughter has done extremely well here. She scored in the 99 percentile on her COOP entry high school exam. This is a national exam. This has enabled her to achieve a substantial 4 year scholarship for Catholic high school. In addition, her current Terra Nova marks even with the new common core curriculum standards were above the mark. She scored in the 99% in Reading, 99% in Language, 99% Mathematics, 84% Science, and a 97% Social Studies. Yes, these scores are national scores too. She did not receive any outside help. She has been placed in all honor courses for high school. This was all Trinity. Trinity is the complete package. Not only do you have great teachers, but it is the difference in where it matters the most, your child's faith. Religion is important. They become stewards of Christ. They grow as individuals. Their faith is strengthened. The pastors and staff are excellent. We are very proud to call it home. Thanks Trinity!

Posted June 06, 2014
We have been with Trinity since 2009 and we love the family atmosphere, community and attention our children receive from their instructors. Things were a little difficult under the old principal but now - thanks to new principal and changes in administration - things are better then ever. Lots of positive energy! Updated books, updated technology, new relationship with Caldwell University graduate students, new playground being built over this summer... All great stuff! And just this week the school announced we will have a full time Spanish instructor once again. Very happy with that change. We have loved all our teachers from Pre-k up and LOVE the athletic and enrichment programs. We are looking forward to our future at Trinity.

Posted June 06, 2014
I have been a proud member of the Trinity family since the year 2000 and there is a reason for that. My children have not only been Instructed by fine teachers and in turn excelled in their respective high schools but have also been nurtured, cared for and loved by any teacher or administrator that is connected with the school. Trinity is not just a school which focuses on superior academics but also on the formation of the whole child. Our Catholic faith is the center of our home life and I was confident that everything we taught our children was solidified during the time they spent and still spend at Trinity Academy.

Trinity Academy 1

Posted February 08, 2014
The teachers are horrible, worst i have ever had in my entire life. There is no diversity. There is like 2 people in the school thatare not white. Unfair, rude staff. The art teacher teaches spanish, the teacher certified for science teaches language arts and reading. Outrage. DONT SEND YOUR KID HEAR. I had to leave (a long with many). The 8th grade graduating class has like 17 kids. Discrase of a school. Unbiased opion. The principal moat likely wrote all the good reveiws. At my new school, i ammso far behind in all my classes, thanks trinity

Posted October 09, 2013
I have been an active parent at Trintiy Academy in Caldwell, NJ for many years. My oldest son is 21 and my youngest is 13. Both boys have had awesome experiences and terrific educations at Trinity. It is a school where the staff members take the time to educate and get to know each of the students. It is very important to our family that our children are in a safe environment that strives for excellence in education. It is very comforting to me as I drop my son off in the morning that he Loves going to school and feels that he plays an important role in his Trinity Academy Family. Congratulations Trinity Academy and Keep up the good work!!

Trinity Academy 4

Posted October 08, 2013
I am a proud teacher at Trinity. Like all schools we face challenges and issues, but my student population is what keeps me waking up everyday with a smile on my face, ready to run to work! Having worked in both public school and now in the private sector, I have learned so much from my students, their parents and the amazing family bonds here. Students at Trinity greet everyone with a smile, a kind word. They hold doors and include one another. That is not to say we do not have our share of problems or that our children are perfect, but it speaks to the character of our teachers and our expectations. Practice what you teach and children will follow your lead. Why not 5 stars? Because we are not perfect, but we have a dedicated and loving staff here. I feel awful that some people have had a bad experience, however, many times those people need to look at their own actions and reactions and make sure that they are not the ones that may be being unreasonable. I love the parents here, they are compassionate and always willing to help. We all have experienced bad apples, and apples never fall from the tree. You cannot make all of the people happy all of the time, but we sure do try.

Trinity Academy 2

Posted September 03, 2012
My children have all attended Trinity Academy. The leadership is poor and the school is run by a few, forceful, parents. The curriculum is stale, the books and syllabus have not been changed for the last 17 years I have had children attend the school. The language program is non-existant and they don't care. The school will utilize Rosetta Stone for grades k-8 this fall. This can not replace the benefit of having a spanish teacher , but Trinity seems to lack the ability to recruit & attract a good teacher. The junior high grades are weak. The leadership claims that the students are smart and go on to scholarships at prep schools. I agree, the students are very smart, but unchallenged and sometimes unprepared for prep High school.

Posted May 11, 2012
My son is in the fifth grade at trinity and he is being taught algebra,

Trinity Academy