Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted February 03, 2016
I loved Lincoln school as a student in the 80's and 90's. I was so excited to still live in town and be able to send my son to the same school that I loved so much. I am pleased to report that my son loves it just as much as I did! He loves his teacher, going to "specials" and without a doubt has a lot of love and respect for the principle! The principle and office staff not only know my son's name, they also know mine. As a school administrator myself (out of the district), I see so many positive things going on at Lincoln school! Keep up the great work! Someone previously commented that they do not see teachers staying after hours to work with students. I pick up my son at 5 pm from the after school program. The parking lot is still 1/4 full with teacher cars. I know my son's teacher stays until at least 5 pm at least 3 days a week. I often see the principle leave at this time as well. The staff at Lincoln give it 110%!!!

Posted April 17, 2014
Lincoln school has the best teachers in the district. They take the time needed to work with each student which fosters learning.

Posted April 17, 2014
Lincoln school teachers, administrators and staff are fantastic. Before my two girls started at Lincoln, I was told it was the best school in the district and after 7yrs, I would have to agree. The classrooms are small, parents are always involved and let's not forget how clean Lincoln is; thanks to Mr. Jones our costodian and his staff.

Posted May 04, 2012
A lot has changed with this school in the last two years, so it's unfortunate that the school is dinged for the "previous lame duck" administration. The teachers are amazing, and the new principal is energetic and in my opinion, making all the right moves. The class sizes are perfect, and I've been very impressed with the programs overall. Great work, all!

Posted May 25, 2011
Great young Principal and Energetic Teachers have this school on track. Love the small family oriented feeling. My son is loving school and progressing beautifully! Lincoln School Rocks!

Posted September 17, 2009
Great communication to parents, informative class websites. Principal always visible and accessable. Teachers seem happy to be working there. Most importantly, my child is happy and learning. Im extremely pleased.

Posted September 16, 2009
A friendly staff with highly qualified teachers and creative learning learning. 'Where everybody knows your name....' AND your child's name.

Posted September 16, 2009
Lincoln is a very small family oriented school. Participation in school events is always high! The teachers and staff are caring, fun and truly know how to allow students to reach their full potential. Lincoln has an open door policy. We, as parents, are always invited to stop by and check on our children. Not many schools allow that. Lincoln Rules!

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted October 02, 2007
The education your child receives is acceptable and in some grades excellent, but there are many issues with the teachers and administration at this school. They don't want much parent involvement and the principal doesn't take action when he should. I'm not sure who runs this school him or the teachers

Posted May 30, 2006
Excellent school with a very high standard of quality. Only negative is that the Talented and Gifted Program is much too exclusive, 5 out of 20-22 children are invited.

Crane St, Caldwell, NJ  07006
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top