PK-8 & Ungraded
Camden, NJ

Cooper's Poynt Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
As a teacher, I am more concerned with individual student success than anything. There is so much "baggage" students carry that school is some time an outlet for them. Those like myself am not here for a paycheck, but to prepare students for the real world. I wish to see support instead of finger pointing. For the most part, the staff at CP are in it for the kids!!!

Cooper's Poynt Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2013
One of the worst schools I have ever taught in. The run the hallways, attack teachers, bad students get away with everything until they commit a serious offense. More, a lot more. I would send my dog to this school.

Cooper's Poynt Elementary School 5

Posted April 30, 2013
I had a home to come to after school. If your kids do to then this is a great school with good teachers , they care. Otherwise they not there to babysit. I really liked this school and the teachers.

Cooper's Poynt Elementary School

Posted December 03, 2007
This is a very grat school. I love the teachers and the after school program

Cooper's Poynt Elementary School
201 State Street, Camden, NJ  08102
Last modified Cooper's Poynt Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cooper's Poynt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top