1-8 & Ungraded
Camden, NJ

Hatch Middle School 3

Posted January 02, 2013
I was a little disturbed about my son not having a basketball coach on an event that he was invited to and the school not being able to supply uniforms for the boys basketball team but overall i guess there trying .Maybe they should have cookie sales or bake sales to help with those things.

Hatch Middle School 5

Posted June 01, 2004
I think this school is alright I go there and it seems to be good. Mostly, everyone is working so hard to try to pass to their next grade. Its just a lot of conflict between the students.

Hatch Middle School 5

Posted May 18, 2004
- a former student
I love this school. I graduated from this school in 2003. This school makes sure your child is on the right track for his/her future my favorite teahcer was Mrs. Jefferson she teaches social studies at the school. She also makes every child feel important. All i have to say is keep up the good work. Adnerys Delgado

Hatch Middle School 1

Posted August 10, 2003

Hatch Middle School
1875 Park Boulevard, Camden, NJ  08103
Last modified Hatch Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hatch Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top