Bad
Good

I have 3 children attending CPCS and have been apart of this wonderful school network for 5 years. They challenge and broaden your children's knowledge and aspire them to be the best. They also teach their students to be leaders through teamwork and community service. The workload is heavy but it prepares them for the college and surviving in the real world. I am happy with my choice to have my children attend CPCS.

When you have to talk to teachers they are disrespectfuly. I took my kid out! Y2r

teachers are disrecpectful to parents and kids. I am pulling my k iu ds out.

I have two children at Camden Academy Charter School and I'm very satisfied with the academy workload and the school mission. The school teacher and staff are very friendly and highly educated. The show how much they care about their students and the communication among them and parents is excellent. The only thing I would change would be the parent involvement. I do see some parent involvement but not as much as Leap Academy. Nevertheless, I prefer Camden Academy University Charter School for my kids education.

this school puts way to much pressure on us. also the teachers are so rude .if i ha a choice i would leave.

I have been a CPCS parent for three years. I'm very impressed with the teachers and administrators. CPCS strives towards excellence and it in evident in the curriculum and school programs.

I have been a parent for two years at Camden's Promise and I have gone on basically every school trip and I could say that the principal of this school is doing a great job his students are always well behaved for example I went on a recent trip to Washington TWP High school and I could say that Camden's Promise Children Know how to act those kids from Washington TWP were the worse behaved students I have ever seen. Hats off to the Principal and Staff of Camden's Promise Charter School.

C.P.C.S is worth it . It is better then public schools. Their is way less fights. C.P.C.S rules -----sapiria mccray-----

My child has been here for 2 yrs. The workload is really high which is good but stressful for the kids.

Last modified Camden's Promise Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.