5-8 & Ungraded
Public charter
Camden, NJ

Camden's Promise Charter School 1

Posted November 03, 2013
teachers are disrecpectful to parents and kids. I am pulling my k iu ds out.

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted December 04, 2009

Posted July 29, 2009

Camden's Promise Charter School 3

Posted March 05, 2009
this school puts way to much pressure on us. also the teachers are so rude .if i ha a choice i would leave.

Posted July 07, 2008
I have been a CPCS parent for three years. I'm very impressed with the teachers and administrators. CPCS strives towards excellence and it in evident in the curriculum and school programs.

Posted March 26, 2008
I have been a parent for two years at Camden's Promise and I have gone on basically every school trip and I could say that the principal of this school is doing a great job his students are always well behaved for example I went on a recent trip to Washington TWP High school and I could say that Camden's Promise Children Know how to act those kids from Washington TWP were the worse behaved students I have ever seen. Hats off to the Principal and Staff of Camden's Promise Charter School.

Posted August 04, 2007
C.P.C.S is worth it . It is better then public schools. Their is way less fights. C.P.C.S rules -----sapiria mccray-----

Camden's Promise Charter School 3

Posted May 04, 2007
My child has been here for 2 yrs. The workload is really high which is good but stressful for the kids.

Camden's Promise Charter School
879 Beideman Avenue, Camden, NJ  08105
Last modified Camden's Promise Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camden's Promise Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top