Sacred Heart Grade School 2

Posted August 27, 2013
My son went daughter and son went to sacred heart my daughter.I was truly unimpressed with the teacher and principle support. Its a small school with not much to offer technology wise and does not seem to have any thing other than sponsorship in mind(mostly there focus, not so much on the child).

Sacred Heart Grade School 5

Posted March 22, 2011
I graduated from Sacred Heart School many years ago. My father and his siblings also attended SHS as well. I am a college graduate thanks to the education I obtained at this school. The previous poster didn't indicate their year(s) of attendance at SHS, so I have to take those comments with a large grain of salt.

Sacred Heart Grade School 0

Posted May 08, 2009
This school is a joke. As a former student, I must tell people that this school is not the one to send anyone short of a juvinile delinquent to. This school should be ashamed to say education since it gives the children no education and merely babysits with mostly inadaquate teachers. There are a few good ones but they are few and far between. I have been to many different schools and many very bad but none and I mean none compare to this. I can not believe that they make you pay an enormous tuition to go to such a place. It is like paying to go to jail.

Sacred Heart Grade School
4th & Jasper Sts, Camden, NJ  08104
Last modified Sacred Heart Grade School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Sacred Heart Grade School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top