Bad
Good

My daughter attends 1st grade 2010-2011 school year. Thus far I am very pleased with the communication and the commitment on the staffs part. My daughter loves it. WIth God all things are possible, and I trust that the school year will be that of promise and upward mobility.

i am a student and i am saying do not talk about our school , if you don't like the school then don't put your child in our school ! Thank you !

The 2007-2008 schoolyear wasn't that good at all. But I have had the pleasure of speaking with both the vice principal and principal. They are very nice and have renewed my faith in the school. I am looking forward to my children attending this school for the 2008-2009 schoolyear

I have been very pleased with this schools overall ability to aid my children in a Godly education. Their focus of nurture and acknowledgement of each child's individuality. I do wish they could incorporate more outdoor sports, such as soccer and basketball.

This school is unorganized. Worse private school to put your chiild in. SOme teachers are difficult and unfriendly

Terrible experience, awful place...only 1 good thing, Mr. Muziek is a great teacher

Last modified Camden Forward School is a Private school that serves grades K-8