Posted January 11, 2011
My daughter attends 1st grade 2010-2011 school year. Thus far I am very pleased with the communication and the commitment on the staffs part. My daughter loves it. WIth God all things are possible, and I trust that the school year will be that of promise and upward mobility.

Camden Forward School 5

Posted September 03, 2010
i am a student and i am saying do not talk about our school , if you don't like the school then don't put your child in our school ! Thank you !

Posted March 24, 2009

Posted February 28, 2009

Camden Forward School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
The 2007-2008 schoolyear wasn't that good at all. But I have had the pleasure of speaking with both the vice principal and principal. They are very nice and have renewed my faith in the school. I am looking forward to my children attending this school for the 2008-2009 schoolyear

Camden Forward School 5

Posted June 19, 2007
I have been very pleased with this schools overall ability to aid my children in a Godly education. Their focus of nurture and acknowledgement of each child's individuality. I do wish they could incorporate more outdoor sports, such as soccer and basketball.

Camden Forward School 1

Posted May 11, 2007
This school is unorganized. Worse private school to put your chiild in. SOme teachers are difficult and unfriendly

Camden Forward School 1

Posted December 08, 2006
Terrible experience, awful place...only 1 good thing, Mr. Muziek is a great teacher

Camden Forward School