K-8 & Ungraded
Public charter
Camden, NJ

Posted April 28, 2014
To me, I think this school will need 5,000 dollars because so our principal Dr. Carpenter can fix a few things in the school like the bathrooms, and some classrooms. I know 5,000 dollars won't be enough to pay to fix some rooms but at least it's still money. The school is very nice and well organized. In this school we have hardworking teachers that respect us students. The teachers their are like our school parent that help us with anything when help is needed. I like everything about the school but our school isn't perfect. We have some new students their that picked up disrespect in their last year school. Our school hasn't been same really anymore. However, our principal is trying to make our school the best it is so parents would know that their child is safe at d.u.e season charter school. One day I hope our school could be discovered as the school that tried. Thank you! For your time.

Posted November 15, 2009
i am a proud parent of an honor roll student and average one, the average one puts his coolness over education and for along time i thought it was the school until i noticed it was the same when he went to the next grade and how great my other child is doing... i love te activities, the parent awareness, and if i moved out of camden, nj i would still want my kids to go to due season

Posted November 08, 2009
Until you make a school in the middle of a city infested with crime, don't judge!!! This school brings the arts, technology, and character to a part of New Jersey that the country gave up on a long time ago. It's not perfect, but it's the best start I've seen for Camden in years. Save the comments about DUE Season being a ghetto school for your own house!

Posted July 31, 2009

Posted June 24, 2009

D.U.E. Season Charter School 0

Posted July 18, 2008
Having being in the school to visit and look around at the environment I will have to agree with both previous comments. There are a few ghetto attitude staff in the bunch. I personally haven't seen that they have been weeded out promptly. However, if there is a concern they do have open doors to take care of it. In any school whether public or not there are always going to be a few bad apples. The only way to fix the issue is to take care of it. You can't judge the mission of a school with the staff that it has. However, if the mission is not being done the way it should then the problem will start there.

Posted May 16, 2008
I totally disgree with the last comment. DUE Season Charter School is a great program with a solid mission statement. In any school there are always one or two bad eggs in the bunch. Those Staff are weeded out promptly. Anytime I have had an issue I have had an open door to meet with administrative staff and have been treated respectfully. Come in anytime of the day and you will see genuine learning taking place and it is reflected in the childrens projects and lesson plans. I have children of my own who attend DUE and I would prefer to have my children attend this charter school than my own local school which pales in comparison. Any parent who gripes about DUE probably did not take the time to sit with an administrator and explain their concern thoughtfully. Come see for yourself, its a great program.

Posted April 29, 2008

D.U.E. Season Charter School 0

Posted April 08, 2008
I would not recommend this school to anyone. Some of the teachers are pretty good, but everything else about this school is horrible. The school's so-called mission, unprofessional and ghetto administrative staff, principal, and total unorganization of everything gives this school a thumbs-down in my opinion. I can assure you that it wouldn't be hard to find many other parents who feel the same. Try asking a few.

D.U.E. Season Charter School
1000 Atlantic Avenue, Camden, NJ  08104
Last modified D.U.E. Season Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
D.U.E. Season Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top