4-6 & Ungraded
Cedar Brook, NJ

Posted March 19, 2014
My student has excelled. Through hard work and teacher support, she has achieved straight A's, and this was recognized by the local Kiwanis Club, when she was recognized as a terrific kid. The orchestra program is wonderful. My child has been fulfilling a dream to learn the violin. This school is definitely not the negative experience that others are posting.

Winslow Township School No. 5 Elementary School 1

Posted August 27, 2013
I had 2 sons in Winslow schools. My oldest I put in a private school for his own safety. He was bullied daily - I was in the principle's office or on the phone with the principle weekly. Nothing was ever done. It was not just one bully but a group of bullies! My younger son had to deal with bullies as well. And when I would talk to the principle about the bullying - again nothing would be done. I AM SO GLAD WE MOVED. If you like talking to educators about problems and nothing being done then Winslow schools are for you and your children.

Winslow Township School No. 5 Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2011
My daughter started in Winslow Township from Kindergarten, I have experienced nothing but dedicated teachers in School #1 and now School #5. My daughter has thrived and experienced great support throughout the years with her academic experiences. Mrs. Pearson is one of the most dedicated teacher s I know and we are very pleased with our child s educational achievements. The new principal at our school is doing a great job and we welcome him.

Winslow Township School No. 5 Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Go Winslow #5!!! Let's make a difference!!

Winslow Township School No. 5 Elementary School 2

Posted August 30, 2010
I have had several children go through this school. I have always liked the teachers, but I think it is a shame the way the new board of ed in our district controls everyone. Employees are afraid to speak up for fear of being fired. With all of the cutbacks and layoffs,(almost 400 employees in the past 2 years) it is the children who are being hurt. Special needs children are really getting the shaft. Aids have been let go and services cut. Not just in school #5 but throughout all Winslow Township schools. If you have a school age child, especially one with special needs, stay away from Winslow Township.

Winslow Township School No. 5 Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Winslow School # 5 is great for the reason of; that they have a sense of humor when they are teaching my child.They want to make sure that the child and the teacher do not get stressed out and I love at back to school night that they welcome the parents so warmly that I would love to be in my son class this year even though it is his last year in the school.

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted March 09, 2009

Posted May 02, 2008

Winslow Township School No. 5 Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2008

Winslow Township School No. 5 Elementary School
130 Oak Leaf Road, Cedar Brook, NJ  08018
Last modified Winslow Township School No. 5 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winslow Township School No. 5 Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top