PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Saint Catherine of Siena School has been home to my children and family for the last 14 years. Over the years my children have been surrounded by caring teachers, staff and other parents, who have had a positive influence on their lives and who teach lessons about life, belief and moral values...not just academic subjects. The strong academic program encourages critical thinking skills and has enabled my older children, who have graduated, to go on to receive academic scholarships in both private High School and College. Along with high achievement, the school has ingrained in my children the importance of community service...caring beyond themselves. The small school environment and dedicated Principal help form a confident student whose potential to succeed is nurtured and challenged. At SCS the arts are also strongly encouraged and supported. Having been a parent from the Preschool years, to Kindergarten, to grade 8, I can't imagine a better school environment for my children .

St. Catherine of Siena School is a strong, active, welcoming Catholic school. The school is strongly supported by the parish. The teachers are very devoted to the well being your children. The families work diligently on fun events such as our Wine & Food Event and our annual Tricky Tray. My children look forward to go going to school everyday. I know that they are receiving a great Catholic education. I would recommend SCS to everyone I meet!

What can I say about St. Catherine of Siena - the school academic program is excellent. As a Catholic, and a Parishioner of the Church, religion is important in children's lives and helps enrich them. I have two children attending St. Catherine of Siena school; to wit, a first grader and pre-k. I have some improvements in my children's social skills, academic skills and the way they carry themselves. My son has always been an outgoing person and loves to talk, even when he is not suppose to. St. Catherine has taught my son raise his hand and wait his turn to speak. He is a spiritual child and full of life. My daughter was the shy one, but St. Catherine has opened her voice and has improved her social skills. She is looking forward to attending Kindergarten next Fall. St. Catherine has proved to enrich my children socially, spiritually and educationally. St. Catherine is an excellent school and I am so glad that we have chosen to enroll both our children there.

Great school with caring teachers and an excellent principal!! Both my son and daughter attend the school and they are very happy here!!

A small and nurturing school with a strong academic program . Parents are strongly encouraged to be involved and the teachers are well equipped to teach. Ms. Kerwin is the most involved Principal I have ever met and is always looking for ways to enhance the school.

This is a caring, loving community. Great school, great teachers all led by someone who really cares and is all in. Our two boys are very happy and we can rest easy knowing there are somewhere wonderful each day.

Great school which helps prepare our children to study, deal with every day life situations and respect for others. Teacher student ratio is just the right balance.

Great school with great staff. The teachers are very nurturing. The principal, Ms. Kerwin knows every student and parent in St. Catherine of Siena.

This is a very special school where much more than the ABC's are taught. This school teaches love, respect, and understanding. The principal and teachers go out of their way to bring out the best in each child. There is no other place that I would send my children, and I am proud to say that I am a former graduate, as well.

My son has been attending since Kindergarten. The school has an excellent, supportive and nourishing environment. Highly recommend the staff and students.

Last modified St Catherine Of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8