K-5 & Ungraded
Cherry Hill, NJ

Posted November 28, 2012
My son has attended this school for 5 years and I couldn't wait for my daughter to start kindegarten! I have to say the new principal ( Mrs. Dalal) has transformed this school as one of the best I could ever want my child to attend! She is very supportive and understanding of personal situations and only wants the best for the students. She always has time to speak with parents and the students about anything. The teachers are some of the best trained and experienced I have seen! New grade assignments for some teachers have allowed them to show their true talents and opened new opportunities for the students! The support staff is kind and always helpful! Its a very family oriented school where you always feel welcomed and cared for! This year I have seen more parental involvment in PTA events and new ideas and events are always being offered!

Posted November 09, 2012
Horace Mann offers a challenging curriculum for its students and the teachers really get the most out of students. I think this school has some great teachers in the 4th grade. The school really care about the success of their students.

Posted January 22, 2006
Horace Mann School is a nurturing learning community, which offers a challenging academic program, instills character, and fosters life-long learning in order to develop the whole child. I am a teacher at Horace Mann Elementary School and can't say enough positive things about our internal and external community! The staff considers one another family, our principal, Mr. Sweeney, is approachable, supportive, and knowledgeable, and our students enjoy learning within the rigorous academic environment. Horace Mann's parents can be seen daily throughout the building taking an active role in their child's learning and the well being of our school. Come visit and see for yourself the positive environment where I am fortunate to work and learn!

Posted February 21, 2005
A complete and wholesome educational experience. Strong support for both Faculty and Student from a terrific Administrator. Mr.Sweeney, carefully guides an outstanding faculty and staff to reach the best from each student. Here at this school you are an individual and not a number. Your children count here. A definite thumbs up from Kindergarten through 5th grade.

Horace Mann Elementary School
150 Walt Whitman Blvd, Cherry Hill, NJ  08003
Last modified Horace Mann Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horace Mann Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top