Clark, NJ

Posted October 20, 2012
The best decision we ever made! MSR has an emphasis on quality academics that is second to none. My daughter entered MSR a young girl and has now become a well educated young lady.

Posted October 04, 2012
As a parent who sent 2 daughters to Mother Seton, I have nothing but praise for Mother Seton and its faculty. Their education at Mother Seton prepared my daughters so well for college! The teachers are professional and dedicated. My girls were challenged and when they had difficulty, the teachers were always there to help - during their free time or before and after school if needed. The student body comes from a large are and the school offers numerous activities - during and after school which provide the students with social opportunities - a very important component of high school years. Finally, the all girls environment gives the girls leadership experience, the freedom to learn without distractions, and so many opportunities to have fun!

Posted October 03, 2012
Mother Seton Regional High School has an excellent reputation among its graduates. The young women who accept the academic challenges have the opportunity to apply for scholarships that are outstanding. The Class of 2012 received over $16 million in scholarships and these were not only granted to honors students, but to most of the seniors who were diligent in their studies. Our students have advantages to be leaders in academics, sports, student government and in their many other activities. In this faith-based community, we emphasize that we are all special in the eyes of God and therefore we respect each and every person we encounter.

Posted October 02, 2012
All Girl's Schools are certainly different. You have an opportunity to learn in an environment where girls can be leaders and achievers and proud to be successful in that role. We are the only ones competing for positions in sports, so we get the gym at regular hours. At Mother Seton, we have SPIRIT WEEK. It's coming up soon and wow... we have the most fun. Laughing, yelling, cheering and just enjoying one another. All for the sake of school and class spirit. I can't imagine going anywhere else. I have made great friends here and I can really be my own person.

Posted October 02, 2012
I graduated in the Dark Ages but I know that the women I graduated with have all achieved the goals they set and beyond. The teachers were spirited and enthused and the friends I made will be friends forever. We recently held a 40th Reunion and it was amazing. An Alumna

Posted September 26, 2012
Mother Seton Regional High School is excellent in academics along with having a true family-like culture. This school motivated me to reach high and I did. Now I hold a Masters in Science in Public Health and work in a community based Penn State University health initiative program in Scranton, PA. I noticed how strong a background I had in both Math and Science while at Scranton University, I was truly prepared. Thank you Mother Seton

Posted July 02, 2012
TRANSFERRED OUT after 2 years. We believe in all girls education, but we had to go.Teachers are a joke. Very little accountability. I agree that school is VERY DIVIDED. School prepares only TOP students. You learn certain things about the school only after you get in& understand it. Positives: great sports programs& clubs~ tuition is reasonable~ and now we know why. A few good teachers. MOSTLY mediocre. Handful of GREAT teachers.GREAT school spirit. Most girls are really sweet and work really hard; great friendships. Small school girls know each other.Great parents~ but school only wants them to stuff envelopes &decorate baskets. Unfortunately, school is NOT progressive. Administration is OLD SCHOOL/traditional Catholic. Stay in line. Don't ruffle any feathers. We do things the way they have always been done. School touts scholarships~ Most $ is top 20 girls (out of 100) getting 10 scholarships each. Most girls don't get much scholarship $. Ask how many college prep end up at no-name colleges or comm. colleges. Yeah, that happens. After $40K, that's not exactly what you want. Honors prog is a pressure cooker. Others can learn from our mistake. Look beyond the fluff~Best of luck!

Posted July 09, 2011
I spent two years at Mother Seton and transferred out to the public school in my town. It was the best thing I ever did. There are very few teachers who teach, especially in the science department. The chemistry class is a JOKE! When the students went to complain to the principal and guidance, nobody ever did anything. The school is also very divided, to the point that the girls don't know almost any of the other girls outside of their "section." The programs are reserved for certain people. They don t recognize students who really work hard and earn their grades. When I transferred out, I spent hours in tutoring; trying to catch up on the work we should have known by that time. For the price and the service I was receiving, it wasn't worth anything and they still expected more, like donations. Sure, the school is clean and the girls wear uniforms, but appearance isn t all.

Posted April 26, 2011
I went to the school for two years, then switched out to public. It was certainly not worth it's buck. While two of my teachers were phenomenal, the majority were sub par. I also felt as though the school was more interested in money than it was the well being of its students.

Posted November 11, 2008
I went to Mother Seton and it was the best thing my mom could've done for me. I'm going to college on a scholarship and my class received about 9 million dollars in scholarships. If you want you're daughter to be happy, have a great education, meet amazing people, and become the best women that she can send her here.

Mother Seton Regional High School
1 Valley Rd, Clark, NJ  07066
(732) 382-1952
Last modified Mother Seton Regional High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Mother Seton Regional High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top