Posted June 22, 2014
Our son has just finished kindergarten in Ms. Grigoli's class, and he absolutely loved going to school, she made the students school year pleasant and enjoyable while teaching them . Ms. Grigoli went above and beyond for her students and should be nominated for teacher of the year.

Valley Road Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2014
Happy with the school , my son is in kindergarden and he's doing great. Teachers are nice and responsive if you have questions.

Posted September 17, 2013
My daughter loves Valley Road School. So far we've experienced nothing but great teachers, teacher helpers and enthusiastic parents. My only issue is keeping track of when we owe money. It would be much easier to just ask for it all up front. For example, we're sending in $10 per month on a specific day for milk, why not just collect $80 for the year? All in all however, we're happy with our school choice.

Valley Road Elementary School 4

Posted September 01, 2012
There's no homework given on Fridays and for the school breaks, and the actual homework that is assigned is simple, a 5 minute summary but there's a whole bunch of business going on from sales, donations, gift giving and more sales... Not sure if I send my child to school or to a street fair...

Valley Road Elementary School 3

Posted March 26, 2010
not impressed, the bullying program is not inforced...very 'clicky' and biased...

Valley Road Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2010

Posted September 11, 2006
My son absolutely loves VRS! Their 'Bullying Program' is to be commended. From what I've seen, the parents of VRS students really care and get involved. Teachers are friendly and very easy to talk to. The Principal is firm yet pleasant. Communication between the school and parent is good. I really cannot say anything negative about VRS! Go VRS!

Posted April 02, 2005
My daughter goes to school here and I actually enjoy hearing here tell me about her day at school. She loves school and I believe this school make it easy to love school. There is only one problem though. Both my daughter and I think there are not enough African-Americans and Hispanics in the school. There are zero African Americans and there is only about one or two Hispanics. We are not blaming the school, just suggesting it is open to more students. Other than that, This school is great and I love that my daughter can easily talk to her teachers, classmates, and all other people in the school. Also, I love the new anti-bullying group. VRS is doing a great job!

Posted April 02, 2005
This school is awesome! I love ALL my teachers and the cafeteria food isn't bad. I love going to school everyday because my teacher makes it fun. You never know what to expect! I'm also glad to be able to play with boys and not have bullys pestering me about it. Also, I'm glad my teachers are easy to talk to.

Posted January 23, 2005
This school is great. My daughter has a great time there. There are almost no bullys and she and myself can trust the teachers.

Valley Road Elementary School
150 Valley Road, Clark, NJ  07066
Last modified Valley Road Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top