St. Catherine of Siena School 3

Posted March 01, 2007
My son attended this school from K through mid 6th grade. He enjoyed his years at St Catherine and I was very happy in the beginning. As he entered the Middle school years, the quality of the cirriculum was not up to date. They were given tons of facts to memorize and then tested, over and over. When I reluctantly pulled my son out and placed him in Public School, I saw an immediate improvement in the quality of education. The Public School focused on writing, critical thinking, and more hands on learning. My son had to 'rewire' his brain to actually think about what he was learning and how to apply it. St Catherine uses an old fashioned method of teaching, with some teachers not up to par with the public school in my district. I am not a bitter parent, but I want people to know my experience.

St. Catherine of Siena School 3

Posted December 02, 2004
I think this school is a good school. I have went here for 9 years and I liked it. The only problem in the school is cliques and bullying. The principal and the teachers are very nice and good at what they do.

St. Catherine of Siena School
51 W North St, Clayton, NJ  08312
Last modified St. Catherine of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Catherine of Siena School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top