9-12 & Ungraded
Cliffside Park, NJ

Posted June 07, 2013
My 15-year-old daughter attended Cliffside high school for one year because we moved. We have had great experiences with the elementary and middle school. The principle, Ms. Morrow from the middle school moved to the high school at the same time my daughter moved. Ms. Morrow is an excellent principal and had provided great support for my daughter who was having issues in middle school. Actually, the teachers and vice-president in the cliffside middle school were very helpful with helping me with my daughter. So even if the high school was having any issues I was confident with Ms. Morrow moving there that these issues would be straightened out immediately. Anyway, I immediately contacted all her teachers right away and met with her guidance counselor to ensure that I could help my daughter with her transition and they were very responsive. As far as I am concerned the experience was very positive and the staff were very good and concerned.

Posted May 07, 2011
IT IS A GOOD SCHOOL BUT THEY MUST HAVE UNIFORMS, THE GIRLS DRESS UP VERY INDECENT.

Cliffside Park High School 2

Posted February 27, 2011
This school is a parents worst nightmare. School is lax in checking residency so students are coming in from other districts and seriously overcrowding the school. Many of my daughters classes are packed with 30 students or more per class. Not enough books, overtaxed, disnterested teachers. The ones who are interested are seriously overworked and challenged with up to 150 students to oversee. Extreme lack of control of student behavior on all levels, the parents are equally unbehaved and lack simple manners; apple and the tree thing going on. . Sadly lack of parental involvement except for dances or cookie sales. If more parents paid attention to academics and raising funds for more books or extra teachers, rather than cookie dough, we might be able to help imrpove our childrens chances at a better education and future.

Cliffside Park High School 5

Posted April 21, 2010

Cliffside Park High School 0

Posted March 28, 2010
My daughter will not be attending this High School the lazy,angry,Favortisim,nepatisim,(Yes most faculty are related to the students,to the staff to the aministration,etc.etc.)Very small town! Trust me the middle school gives a clear view of whats expected in the H.S. no thanks I'm moving my daughter out of this town!

Cliffside Park High School 0

Posted March 28, 2010

Cliffside Park High School 5

Posted September 29, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009
My son loves this school and is academically doing excellent. They are a great school in my eyes and that says a lot.

Posted November 07, 2007
All of my children have attended Cliffside Park High School and my wife and I were very pleased with the quality of educaiton they received. Each of our children went to college AND graduated. I doubt that a poor high school prepartion would have led to that kind of success. No school is perfect and CPHS certainly has room for improvement, but parents and students who claim that the teachers don't care or that the school isn't any good did not take the time to truly become part of the high school community both in and out of the classroom.

Cliffside Park High School 3

Posted August 15, 2005
This school has a policy of charging $25 per year 'class dues' even though it is a public high school and denies students the right to take their final exams should they choose not to pay.

Cliffside Park High School
64 Riverview Avenue, Cliffside Park, NJ  07010
Last modified Cliffside Park High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cliffside Park High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top