Clifton, NJ
Before care: Yes

Posted September 06, 2014
This is he best school ever, the staff is so caring and treats you as if you were their own child. The students/classmates are super nice and welcoming. The family atmosphere is thre best part. I wouldn't ever want to go to school anywhere else!

Posted May 30, 2013
im wondering if you need a teacher .......... i have 8 years of teaching, and i know Arabic and English. i have 2 degree on from my country and one at US.\ THAN YOU

Posted March 25, 2013
I absolutely love this school. Specially this past two years. The new principal is awesome. I have two girls there and everyday I drop them off I know they are going to get the best education that school provides but and especially they are safe. Everyone there are very professional and caring, from Mrs. Cathy , Mrs. Trovato to Father Peter our new Principal . I recommend this school over and over.

Posted May 28, 2012
My child attended pre k this year at this school. I was amazed by the things he learned. The staff are very friendly. I am very happy with this school so far.

Posted September 21, 2009

St Brendan Catholic School 4

Posted January 29, 2009
I have 2 children that attend St. Brendan. They've been attending the school for 6 yrs. We're very pleased that the school has a very close net/family feeling. The children are above the level they should be in their subjects. The school reenforces the values we instill in our boys. I'm also very happy about the diversity - that's very important to us.

St Brendan Catholic School 0

Posted March 10, 2008
I was surprise by the amount of parents complaining about fundraiser, hello they are people out here trying to keep their kids in good schools and dont have the money you have. I love the fundraisers because keep the tuition affordable for me. I f you dont want the fundraisers them pay the extra money. Any school private or public have fundraisers. Them, fill lucky we have fundraisers to keep tuition affordable.

St Brendan Catholic School 0

Posted October 30, 2007
The best school there is. Great teacher and people. The school is clean and concentrates on Religion.

St Brendan Catholic School 3

Posted August 27, 2007
My son attended St Brendan's for 6 years. We were always very pleased with the school until a few schools in the area closed and the students were transferred to St Brendan's. Ever since that happened, the school became over crowded and the new students were having problems adjusting to the new school. I had plenty of problems with my child during the school year, not to mention, he had a new teacher who really didn't seem to care. Since then I have enrolled my son in a new school hoping we can get that small family oriented feel St Brendan used to have. In terms of fundraising, there are plenty and you will have to put in time. If you don't you will be assesed a fine. This is typical of most catholic schools.

Posted July 19, 2006
This was my childs first year at this school and I must say that overall I was highly impressed with my childs progress. The my childs teacher and the other teachers my child directly interacted with were great positive role models. However I do have 2 problems with the schools policy of fundraisers. There are way too many of them! I would have a problem if the tuition didnt increase every year, but the manditory fundraising requirement should be eliminated.

St Brendan Catholic School
154 East 1st Street, Clifton, NJ  07011
Last modified St Brendan Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Brendan Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top