PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is AMAZING. The teachers are great and everyone is so friendly and accommodating. There is a great sense of family and community. Father Peter, the principal, is fantastic with the children and parents. The work Mrs. Kathy and Mrs. Trovato do for the school is also invaluable.They are there to answer questions or address any concerns. Keep up the good work!

My two daughters attend this school, and I have to admit this is one check I do not regret writing every month. They were in the public school 12, and let's just say I transferred them out in the middle of the school year! I see a tremendous change in my younger daughter as the public school stated she was struggling...No what she was struggling with was being in a classroom where English was a second language. Glad to have made that change...

This is he best school ever, the staff is so caring and treats you as if you were their own child. The students/classmates are super nice and welcoming. The family atmosphere is thre best part. I wouldn't ever want to go to school anywhere else!

im wondering if you need a teacher .......... i have 8 years of teaching, and i know Arabic and English. i have 2 degree on from my country and one at US.\ THAN YOU

I absolutely love this school. Specially this past two years. The new principal is awesome. I have two girls there and everyday I drop them off I know they are going to get the best education that school provides but and especially they are safe. Everyone there are very professional and caring, from Mrs. Cathy , Mrs. Trovato to Father Peter our new Principal . I recommend this school over and over.

My child attended pre k this year at this school. I was amazed by the things he learned. The staff are very friendly. I am very happy with this school so far.

I have 2 children that attend St. Brendan. They've been attending the school for 6 yrs. We're very pleased that the school has a very close net/family feeling. The children are above the level they should be in their subjects. The school reenforces the values we instill in our boys. I'm also very happy about the diversity - that's very important to us.

I was surprise by the amount of parents complaining about fundraiser, hello they are people out here trying to keep their kids in good schools and dont have the money you have. I love the fundraisers because keep the tuition affordable for me. I f you dont want the fundraisers them pay the extra money. Any school private or public have fundraisers. Them, fill lucky we have fundraisers to keep tuition affordable.

The best school there is. Great teacher and people. The school is clean and concentrates on Religion.

My son attended St Brendan's for 6 years. We were always very pleased with the school until a few schools in the area closed and the students were transferred to St Brendan's. Ever since that happened, the school became over crowded and the new students were having problems adjusting to the new school. I had plenty of problems with my child during the school year, not to mention, he had a new teacher who really didn't seem to care. Since then I have enrolled my son in a new school hoping we can get that small family oriented feel St Brendan used to have. In terms of fundraising, there are plenty and you will have to put in time. If you don't you will be assesed a fine. This is typical of most catholic schools.

Last modified St Brendan Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8