6-8 & Ungraded
Clifton, NJ
Students enrolled: 1,209

Christopher Columbus Middle School 1

Posted June 09, 2014
This school is not only overcrowded but the administration is horrible. The administration is more focused on disciplining the children by either detentions or suspension rather than actually educating the children.

Christopher Columbus Middle School 4

Posted January 08, 2014
My daughter went to this school since the beginning till graduating with honors, so don t be fooled my the grade 2 given, but yet then it was 10 years ago. Things have changed I guess. She never had a problem.

Posted January 24, 2010
I graduated from CCMS last year, and it's really not that bad. I got really close to alot of my teachers, and they were all really caring and nice. If people are having problems with overcrowding in CCMS, I don't reccomend they go to CHS because it's like, a 1,000 times worse. It's a good school, the academics aren't amazing, I did absolutely nothing and still passed with decent grades, but it's a good school with alot of diversity. I liked it, I've had some great memories there.

Posted October 24, 2009
i love this school so much because i think everyone in this school is extremely smart and cool .

Posted May 10, 2009
I am a student attending CCMS. I am a high honors student and work exttremely hard to attain my grades. However, no matter how many people insult the school, it wont matter. the only thing that matters is the student. It all depends on the student whether or not they will become succesfull attending CCMS. If your student strives for high grades, then you could send them anywhere and they will adjust. although if your child easily gives in to peer pressure, than you are better off sending them to a private school or another school. the reson i say this is because some pupils who attend CCMS can be a horrible influence on you child. So, i recomend you, a parent, to think through whether or not you child can deal with some of the wrong-doing students. i say 'some' because of course not all teenagers are angels. (5/10/09)

Posted April 29, 2009
I absolutely love the school. They are very, very friendly. The only thing that might be a negative, or positive, is that the parents can be involved but it is not necessary because the children basically are very independent in the school. Everything there is very nice. They seem very enthusiastic, and they are very together. I love Christopher Columbus Middle School. I would recommend you send your child to this school if you are in the Clifton District Area.

Christopher Columbus Middle School 1

Posted November 24, 2008

Posted October 07, 2008
This school is very good and i like mrs.Mustaffa mr.White,andmr,laberiola from that school by:kesha patel 8th grade from : christorher columbus middle school.

Posted September 23, 2008

Posted September 23, 2008
this school teachers u allot but is very crowded. the teachers r nice but it is just way too crowded when i try to go to my locker i get lost by all these people

Christopher Columbus Middle School
350 Piaget Avenue, Clifton, NJ  07011
Last modified Christopher Columbus Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christopher Columbus Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top