6-8 & Ungraded
Clifton, NJ

Posted August 12, 2014
WWMS has in proved for the year 2014 because now they are letting 6th grade join more clubs like basketball and now the 6th graders have a dance. The 6th graders went to radio city music hall in NYC and they went to Dorney Park.

Posted June 30, 2014
I love this school. My experience has been totally opposite of the last reviewer. I always get a secretary when I call and Ms. Romeo and Mr. Healy are always very helpful. I have had a few issues with my son and the administration is always very understanding. The teachers are good and there are a lot of activities and clubs for the students. I hear it's not the same as it was ten years ago but the kids coming to Woodrow are also much more diverse now. It's a great place to send your child!

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 3

Posted June 26, 2014
Administration is bad. lack of information never answer the phone always you have to leave a message. bad attitude.

Posted May 20, 2014
The school provides excellent programs to their students. They have a lot of rewarding clubs and activities that kids can sign up. Overall, this is a good school especially if your kids are active and willing to try different things...

Posted January 08, 2014
My son went to this school since the beginning till graduating with honors, so don t be fooled my the grade 3 given, but yet then it was 10 years ago. Things have changed I guess.

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 1

Posted September 26, 2013
This is honestly the worst school in New Jersey. The teachers do not know how to teach and they are very disrespectful to the students. They expect respect 100 percent of the time but never give any to the kids. The guidance counselor is extremely disrespectful. I called the school one time and talked to her about the 504 plan my child is on and she had such a horrible attitude on the phone. They now have a new policy where the teachers lock their doors right when the bell rings, and if any child is caught in the hall during this time, they give the child a one hour detention after school no matter how close they are to their classroom. This happened to my son and when I was called about the incident, I asked the vice principle why he was late for class he said that my son was talking to his friend in the hallway so I asked him if he saw him doing that. He said, well, no, but that could've been what happened. He lied to me. He doesn't even know my son it is the beginning of the school year and he is new.

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 1

Posted April 30, 2013
I was a teacher at Woodrow Wilson Middle School in 2007. It was my first teaching job out of college. It was the worst experience I ever had at the school. The principal, Mr. Hahn was on a serious ego-power trip, disrespectful, and not supportive. The faculty were mostly primma-donnas more concerned with gossiping in there cliques and worrying about how they look. One fat, old tenured Math teacher verbally attacked me in front of my colleagues and the principal did nothing about it. The schools team work philosophy is a waste of time. Despite my most sincere efforts to be professional and kind to staff, most of them were judgmental and stuck with their cliques. This is a terrible school to work in, and everything I wrote here I also heard first hand from the mouths of tenured teachers who worked there. Some kids might like the school, but they have know idea what goes on between the teachers and administration. Also, there beloved Mr. Hahn used to joke around with teachers livelihoods, and I witnessed two teachers crying for fear of losing their jobs due to cut backs. All in all, a terrible place to work if you are not a pretty female with an attitude. Disgusting place.

Posted July 01, 2012
I recently graduated from this school and I had a lot of fun. Despite the small budget, they have a lot of entertaining programs. Many programs are not open to the 6th grader and some activities that are exclusively for the 8th graders mainly woodshop and the veterans assembly. The teachers come up with a lot of interesting ways to demonstrate their points. For example, when we learned about alternative energy sources, our class made s'mores in a solar cooker to demonstrate solar power. Also, the system of teaching in the school is effective. There are 4 teams in a grade and 4 classes in each team. I was in the red class on the Lattavo team, while my friend was in the green class in the same team. We all love Mr. Hahn, the former principle , I'm disappointed he retired. However, he does come to some school events like the National Junior Honor Society (I was in it. This year we had 137/400 kids in there. YEAH! *fist pump*). Up until two years ago, we had a police officer paroling the building so I'm somewhat disappointed at the Board of Ed. Overall, everyone is friendly although there are a few kids who are just plain obnoxious.

Posted April 26, 2012
IM A STUDENT THIS SCHOOL IS VERY FRIENDLY THERE ARE SOME BAD KIDS BUT THEY DO THERE OWN THING AND WONT BOTHER YOU IF UR COOL PLEASE DISREGARD THE FOLLOWIN G I NEED TO TYPE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF WORDS JDUJF JNUJDNFIU FDUIFJ DUFDUI UDJUIGF IDSFJFJD JFUGJF9JGFDJG9FJG9FDJGIIFJODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDJGUFJG9DJUGJFUHJFDIGJTRHGREGFH8475RJ849RJEURTREWU9FIWEY JDSK HJ H HUJBJ8 J89UGJK9V8UJ8GIFK9RUT5J89E3 8HH JRE9UJT89JG8REJG8REJG89-WHG0KI9UNR0HBUNBIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZZXCVBNM, QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM, QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM, QWERTYUIOPSDFGHJKLZXCVBNM, QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM, QWERTYUIOPSDFGHJKL;ZXCVBNM, QWERTYUIOSDFGHJKL;ZXCVBNM, QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM,'UR87EJHTGF8RUJD9UVKIYUHBKIMUJHJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ123

Posted October 31, 2010
I don't like that so many extracurricular activities exclude grade 6, but that's mostly the fault of Clifton's stingy Bd. of Ed. and ignorant voters who don't support the budget. I HATE that the school has a 0 tolerance for missing any single assignment, even if it is brought in the next day. It's a shabby policy. But the teaching teams work great, the assignments are engaging, the teachers try very hard (with little recognition from the aforesaid board and voters), and my child is getting a great education for the 1st 2 months there.

Woodrow Wilson Middle School
1400 Van Houten Avenue, Clifton, NJ  07013
Last modified Woodrow Wilson Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodrow Wilson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top