PK-6|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Wee Care Child Care Center is a Christian school that has been in operation for more than 30 years. Our Rates are competitive and our staff is loyal, kind and experienced. In regards to the most recent review of our school, I would just like to comment that the poster was upset that her daughter had been scratched, and informed me that she would never would feel safe with her child at our school again. I (as director) investigated the situation, and found no fault by either our students or our staff yet approached the parent with several solutions hoping to help her feel more secure. The parent was adamant that my staff was lying to her and that the scratch occurred at our center. As her answer to me was straight forward regarding her feelings towards our school and her next month tuition was yet unpaid, I informed her that we were not the school for her and wished her luck in her future search. The parent was angered by my response and promised to report us for negligence to every agency she could as well as give us negative reviews on all social media outlets. We were investigated (because of this report) by NJ state office of licensing and found to be without negligence. Wee Care has a long history of quality child care and we will continue to offer our families the same care that has kept us in business for 30+ years.
March 12, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Honestly like family taking care of my child. While pregnant I searched for a daycare that would care for my child like I would at home. I found a variety of places from one that looked like an infant school and one that was a big room that all the kids, every age were thrown into together. When I found Wee Care Child Care I just knew it was the one for us. I wanted some structure but most important to me is that my child who was most likely to be an only child would get interaction with same aged children in a safe environment. Wee Care provides just that. It was so difficult to let her go there that first day but they offered to ease me and her into it by letting her go for a few hours one day and then a few days of that and then a full day and then a few full days until we were all ready. It worked great for us. They work with you and your child's needs. I feel like when she goes there they are an extension of our family. She has been there for almost 2 years at this point. Circumstances in our lives have changed and they have been very understanding and very flexible along the way. Our daughter is so happy there everyday. She comes home saying the teachers names and smiling and laughing. She's learning more and more everyday while having fun. She has had accidents there but she's a kid and that's what happens. The director and staff have always handled any issues professionally and quickly. I am so happy that we decided to send our daughter, our most precious gift, to Wee Care Child Care. We are blessed to have them in our lives. I recommend them with all my heart.

Develops character:
SCHOOL LEADER
Wee Care Child Care Center is a Christian school that has been in operation for more than 30 years. Our Rates are competitive and our staff is loyal, kind and experienced. In regards to the April 22, 2013 review of our school, I would just like to comment that the poster was upset that her daughter had been scratched, and informed me that she would never would feel safe with her child at our school again. I (as director) investigated the situation, and found no fault by either our students or our staff yet approached the parent with several solutions hoping to help her feel more secure. The parent was adamant that my staff was lying to her and that the scratch occurred at our center. As her answer to me was straight forward regarding her feelings towards our school and her next month tuition was yet unpaid, I informed her that we were not the school for her and wished her luck in her future search. The parent was angered by my response and promised to report us for negligence to every agency she could as well as give us negative reviews on all social media outlets. We were investigated (because of this report) by NJ state office of licensing and found to be without negligence. Wee Care has a long history of quality child care and we will continue to offer our families the same care that has kept us in business for 30+ years.
Posted May 27, 2015

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted March 12, 2015

Our son and daughter attended Wee Care for a month. Our daughter who has Down Syndrome came home two consecutive days with scratches on her face. Day 2, the scratches were more severe and the caregivers stated: She came in that way . The director after the second incident promised to give us a resolution. She investigated and gave us a report that said the caregivers are sticking to their story and two caregivers in the gym did not see any scratches on her face when she arrived. Two caregivers saw a child playing rough near our daughter who may be responsible for the scratches. We responded to the incident report asking for an apology from the dishonest caregivers, anti-bullying training and a conference with the suspected child s parents. Wee Care decided to give us a one-day notice expelling our children, without taking the necessary action to mitigate the risks of the incident occurring again to any child. We would not recommend you send your child there. The teachers are dishonest, proper supervision is not given and your child will be victimized and expelled if you try to investigate incidents. Shame on Wee Care for the unethical manner in which they handled this situation.

Great school & great teachers. They do a lot with the kids. You see and feel the teachers like their job.

My daughter has been going to Wee Care since she was 1 1/2 years old. She is now in kindergarten, learning reading skills, basic mathematics, science, Spanish and music. There is always time to play, as well (both indoors and outdoors). Her in-class instruction has been supplemented with field trips and visiting programs on topics such as astronomy and animals. The most important aspect of Wee Care is it's wonderful, caring staff. I can't say enough good things about them! My daughter has terrible allergies, and they have always gone out of their way to insure her safety. They give me feedback on how she is doing and what is happening at the school in general. Monthly schedule hand-outs make it easy to remember what is going on. We'll be terribly sad when she graduates and has to leave!

Last modified Wee Care Child Care Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-6