School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

If you would like a small class-size, family-friendly school environment for your child with high academic standards, please come to meet our team of dedicated teachers and learn more about our Core Knowledge curriculum, character education program and other exciting activities at the school. On Friday, May 23, we are having an Open House from 6:00-8:00 pm. At 6:00 pm, school principal Robert Beebe will be giving a talk on "Teaching Values Through Reading" to be followed by personal meetings with teachers. You may call Mrs. Gimay in our office for more information: 973-473-4144.
May 12, 2014

Posted May 18, 2014
One day as I picked up my first grader from New Hope School, I was touched by the sight of a much older student guiding her in how to skillfully kick a soccer ball. This interaction is one of the strengths in which a smaller school population excels. In addition to the cross grade camaraderie and nurturing, I have felt that my daughter is a priority for every teacher she is with during the school day. At the New Hope School, I have found that care is taken to promote and encourage a child s inner strengths through their character education, while providing the scaffolding necessary to help the child meet academic milestones. New Hope School has been a gift to my daughter as she has been given the opportunity to grow academically, socially, and most importantly spiritually.

Posted October 11, 2013
Excellent school! My daughter is in second grade and coming from a large class in a public school, her grades have improved significantly. I'm very happy with the school's program.

New Hope School 3

Posted September 22, 2013
The positive aspects of this school are the small class size and international diversity. In addition the behaviorial standards are high. You do not have to worry about bullying or bad language at this school. It is almost like you are sending your child to study with your extended family. The one negative is that due to the fact they are small and try to keep things affordable, the computer education aspect of the school is a bit limited. I think they are missing a computer teacher. If they could just get the computer education aspect of it together it would be very solid. The small size also hurts the school a bit in terms of being organized administratively. They are focusing on the kids and sometimes there is a little disorganization on the administrative side but this is the trade off in getting small class side and your child getting the academic attention necessary. It is a good school, but there is room for growth. They are going in the right direction though.

Posted March 18, 2013
A great school with small classes, a challenging curriculum, excellent teachers, and a safe environment. My child attended from first grade until graduation. He is now an honors student in high school. I believe New Hope School prepared him very well for high school.

New Hope School 2

Posted June 01, 2011
My child attended here last school year. It was very discouraging that there is not enough parent involvment at all.

Posted February 15, 2010
Very good experience in past seven years,I have two kids in school that are very happy attending classes with excelent teachers . school is family oriented with small classes and excelent program for kids.Will recomend to everybody that are looking for warm and caring shcool.

New Hope School 0

Posted February 06, 2010
This school was a light and hope for my three kids. I really apreaciate the warm and care enviroment and clear moral, academic standard. submitted by a parent.

New Hope School 0

Posted July 08, 2009
Very good school. Great teachers and school system.

Posted March 10, 2007
all my children are happy to attend. teachers are so good. they teach children well. after-school programs are great.

New Hope School