Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Delair Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 05, 2016
Ms. Korinthios is the best teacher that I know!!! She is lovley with the children, she helps them, she supports them and she always has communication with parents.

Posted January 25, 2014
Delair has been a welcome to our family. With two children already attending and another soon to be a part of the school I am proud to say that Delair has been a wonderful experience. The teachers are very caring and the staff takes the time to get to know each child and family. The educational experience had been excellent too. We are happy to be a part of Delair.

Posted August 22, 2013
I would rate Delair. My Daughter has been going to Delair for 2 years now and I have to say that I am very happy with them. Every time I had a concern or I am worry about something with my daughter they have taken the time and the effort to resolve the situation. My daughter has ADD and they have made every effort to help her in every way. The only thing that I would suggest is that they need to add extra help after school hours for kids struggling and extra school activity like drama class and etc. Overall I am proud of this school.

Delair Elementary School 1

Posted August 03, 2012
My daughter went through this school from K to 4, and in the 2nd grade, her teacher, without saying the word, called my daughter "stupid" because she was behind in her studies. Turns out, she has ADHD and requires assistance. I made sure that teacher knew exactly what I thought of her. As for the rest of her years, there was only more and more trouble with the teachers, even the so called Special Ed teachers. I am so glad she is out of the Pennsauken District and in a private school. She has totally surpassed my expectations in her new school.

Delair Elementary School 5

Posted March 31, 2012
Delair is a great school that is kept under the radar. Four out of five of my children have gone to Delair so far. I still have one there and one in pre-school. Delair makes you feel welcome and it feels like home. The principle is amazing with the involvement that he has with the school, students, and the parents. He makes you feel comfortable with where your child is. The teachers that I have worked with have been great/amazing. They truly care about your children as if they were their own. The staff-secretaries, guidance, nurse...thye are without a doubt some of the most caring and wonderful people I have ever met.

Posted May 31, 2008
Delair has some of the most dedicated teachers I have ever met. I will have my third child attending there in the fall.

Delair Elementary School 5

Posted November 19, 2003
Delair School is one of Pennsauken's best kept secrets. It's a great school with great teachers that care about the children.

Delair Elementary School
850 Derousse Ave, Delair, NJ  08110
Last modified Delair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.