6-8 & Ungraded
Denville, NJ

Valleyview Middle School 1

Posted October 05, 2014
When I went from elementary school to valleyview my grades dropped from straight A's to low B's and C's. As soon as I left valley view and went to high school my grades went right back to straight A's! The teaching style at VV was very poor. There was very little differentiated instruction and the teachers conducted a negative environment for their students.

Posted March 09, 2013
Valleyview is a remarkable place. Astounding teachers and a wonderful education with many exciting classes such as the kid-famous, safe industrial arts cycle. As a student, I can safely say that everyone is treated with respect and that just attending Valleyview would be an honor for you child.

Valleyview Middle School 2

Posted March 10, 2012
I graduated Valleyview Middle School last year, and I can say that it was not the best there. From the year 2009 to 2011 we went through 5 principals. My favorite memory there was the 8th Grade Trip that was it. The rules they have their are ridiculous. Even at the age of 14, during lunch you are assigned to a table and you have to sit their for the rest of the year. If you decide to move to a different table, you will be sent to the office, and get a detention. I mean the rules are ridiculous. If you are thinking about sending your child to Valleyview Middle School DON'T DO IT. Trust me, the new rules that they have today are worse than what I went through. If they were to survey the Class of 2011, 97% would say that they did not like Valleyview. Although their are many negatives, I have to say that the teaching staff is Amazing. They do a really good job on preparing you for the NJ ASK.

Valleyview Middle School 0

Posted March 04, 2010
BUT this school offers no school band. Very sad due to budget cuts, not good.

Posted November 18, 2009

Valleyview Middle School 0

Posted October 26, 2009
I think that the teachers and students are exemplary and come to school on a daily basis ready to get their jobs done! The dedication of the staff and the willingness to work hard from the students sets Valleyview apart from the normal run-of-the-mill school.

Valleyview Middle School 1

Posted January 23, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009
One of the best middle schools in the state. Valleyview is state of the art, and it is a great place to be.

Posted August 27, 2006

Posted January 16, 2005

Valleyview Middle School
320 Diamond Spring Road, Denville, NJ  07834
Last modified Valleyview Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valleyview Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top