K-5 & Ungraded
Dumont, NJ

Posted January 15, 2014
my son has been @ grant since k . great small school . he loves going 2 school . he has learned so much . teachers r great luv the principal great man . will b here till 5 th grade .

Posted September 03, 2012
My son received an excellent education at Grant. While we were often dismayed by all the homework and all intense preparation for state tests, that is a common complaint of many parents at good schools. We feel fortunate that Grant had such wonderful teachers.

Grant Elementary School 4

Posted May 03, 2009
My son has an excellent 1st grade teacher who goes above and beyond her job requirements. My only complaint is the lack of supervision on the drop off/pick up line.

Posted January 01, 2007
This is really good school, all teachers are quite kindness and they can take care chirdren who need English. I really appreciate this nice school.

Grant Elementary School
100 Grant Ave, Dumont, NJ  07628
Last modified Grant Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top