Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Another issue is the ridiculous amount of homework they give which can take up to 4 hours!!!! Some people, like myself, actually have a life outside of school with extra curricular activities and athletic teams we're committed to but with all the useless homework we've been assigned lately some people I've personally spoke with have had to also miss because of the huge assignments we've been given

I am currently a student here and it's just absolutely horrible. I've been here all 8 years so it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about ... But if you ever think about moving to Dumont, don't. All of the schools were horrible except Grant (but only goes from K-5) let alone the town it's self is even worse. I highly recommend you do not attend this school for its lack of good teachers and principal/vice principal.

i have worked in this school for over 20yrs and have had nothing but good experiences with teachers and administrators. it is a cheerful and productive enviroment and the principal is young and very easy to comminicate with. the vice principal is a shining star and enthusiastic under sometimes stressful situations. the students are in a safe enviorment and seem to excel under there leadership.my own daughter graduated from this school district and is now teaching in a neighboing town.

I just started a few years ago and I already feel like family, they are very nice people. The school feels like home but with my friends everyday . GO HAWKS!

Last modified Honiss Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.