PK-5 & Ungraded
E Brunswick, NJ

Posted July 25, 2014
I have two kids who attend Lawrence Brook. I am very pleased with the school. Both my children like their teachers. It is a great community.

Posted September 27, 2013
My daughter completed her 3rd grade year at Lawrence Brook Elementary. She had a very productive year, We just received her scores from the NJ ASK exam and we were pretty pleased. She did very well, but most importantly she had a great year, with her teacher and her learning experience. She has just started her 4th grade and seems very excited to venture this year and all the activities this school is offering. This season just begun and she is very happy with her teacher and friends. We have been in this school district for a short period (2 yrs)and we are pleased and looking forward to a new year.

Posted May 27, 2013
Lawrence brook has been great school. My child has improved so much. The teacher give equal attention to all children. My child was reading at an advanced level in his class and he was ahead of the other kids but he was always encouraged to do do more. Other parents are very involved in the school programs too and it is a great atmosphere to learn and grow in.

Posted October 29, 2010
We recently moved to East Brunswick hoping that my son is going to have a similar education that the one he was receiving in a catholic school but so far I am not happy at all, his teacher doesn't give students to much attention, she keep texting during the class instead my son to improve he is getting confused and forgetting the skills he learned in the other school, now I have to do the teacher role at home.

Posted September 07, 2010
My daughter is in 3rd grade. The school is the best in new jersey. The school met all our expectations.

Lawrence Brook Elementary School 0

Posted April 03, 2010
My son is in 3rd grade,I'm very happy with Lawrence Brook school it is one of the best school in NJ i moved here because East Brunswick is a Blue Ribbon I will recommended to any body who move in Lawrence Brook.Thanks

Lawrence Brook Elementary School 0

Posted September 26, 2008
My son is in the 1st grade here. Prior to entering this school, he was in a Christian school. My expectations were quite high considering all the hype about EB having Blue Ribbon designations. I was completely underwhelmed when my son told me what he was learning (or the lack of learning). Apparently, there were students in his class who do not know their ABCs and cannot read. The more advanced students were told to read on their own while the teacher focused more on the weaker students. At the Back to School night, the teacher said her goal was to have all the students be able to read at 2nd grade level by the end of the school year and also have them write a single complete sentence! The math lessons are a joke too. What a mediocre school!!! Mediocrity seems to be goal

Lawrence Brook Elementary School 1

Posted August 14, 2008

Posted November 26, 2006

Posted March 05, 2006

Lawrence Brook Elementary School
48 Sullivan Way, E Brunswick, NJ  08816
Last modified Lawrence Brook Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawrence Brook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top