PK-5 & Ungraded
E Brunswick, NJ

Memorial Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2014
Beware of the Custodian at this School. Spanish with the initals ER. He is known as a thief that steals from the school. Steals from the children what they acidentally leave behind, phones, jewlery, money. He should not be around children.

Posted January 12, 2011
I am more than happy to transfer my elder son to this school from a private. The study team and the involvement of teacher is wonderful.

Posted June 14, 2010
I love the teachers and staff at Memorial. As the parent of two elementary students, one with significant cognitive disabilities, I communicate closely with the teachers, child study team members and principal. All of them have taken ownership of my kids' educations, and we are all proud of their accomplishments. I would highly recommend Memorial to people looking to buy in the EB area.

Memorial Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
Teachers in general don't correct a student's writing no matter in exams, homework, and classwork. Teachers will need to do more in order to improve young students' writing skill.

Posted November 03, 2009
The school has a very involved, caring & smart principal, highly qualified caring & attentive teachers, a gifted program, & a full-time nurse. Although the class sizes are large, the teachers have quickly gotten to know our kids' individual strengths & weaknesses & worked to capitalize on & address those. Locally Memorial & Warnsdorfer are considered the 2 best elementary schools. As corporate relos from out of state, we extensively researched school districts before we picked a town, & I think we choose very well.

Memorial Elementary School 1

Posted July 10, 2008

Memorial Elementary School 0

Posted January 29, 2008
Memorial elementary has very good teachers they help the students in every way.

Memorial Elementary School 4

Posted February 07, 2006
This school is best. The teachers are very aggresive to care the children and has good relationship to the parents.

Posted July 09, 2004
Wow! What a great learning environment! My child had a wonderful start to her education at Memorial School. She was happy to go each day. We appreciate everything the school did for her. The staff really works together to enhance the learning for all children. We were particularly impressed with the Kindergarten teacher.

Posted February 21, 2004

Memorial Elementary School
14 Innes Road, E Brunswick, NJ  08816
Last modified Memorial Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Memorial Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top