Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Memorial is a truly wonderful school with an amazing staff. Student have so many opportunities to learn and grow.

My child was given a first year teacher. Was fine on paper but only cared about the image. As long as the classroom succeeded. It did not matter if there was 1-2 struggling children. I requested help on multiple occasions and was brushed under the rug. Being told nothing was wrong. I had meetings and phone calls about delays. We moved into a different district and my child was evualuated. They said that the level is no where near what is expected. Actually what we were told was expected by the previous teacher is only 1/3 of what the new school (and after further research majority of schools) expect. My child now has to stay back because of un answered concerns. The teachers and staff only care about the image. Not the individual child.

Absolutely great school! Great teachers, very nice principle, brand new building and overall awesome school!

Beware of the Custodian at this School. Spanish with the initals ER. He is known as a thief that steals from the school. Steals from the children what they acidentally leave behind, phones, jewlery, money. He should not be around children.

I am more than happy to transfer my elder son to this school from a private. The study team and the involvement of teacher is wonderful.

I love the teachers and staff at Memorial. As the parent of two elementary students, one with significant cognitive disabilities, I communicate closely with the teachers, child study team members and principal. All of them have taken ownership of my kids' educations, and we are all proud of their accomplishments. I would highly recommend Memorial to people looking to buy in the EB area.

Teachers in general don't correct a student's writing no matter in exams, homework, and classwork. Teachers will need to do more in order to improve young students' writing skill.

The school has a very involved, caring & smart principal, highly qualified caring & attentive teachers, a gifted program, & a full-time nurse. Although the class sizes are large, the teachers have quickly gotten to know our kids' individual strengths & weaknesses & worked to capitalize on & address those. Locally Memorial & Warnsdorfer are considered the 2 best elementary schools. As corporate relos from out of state, we extensively researched school districts before we picked a town, & I think we choose very well.

Memorial elementary has very good teachers they help the students in every way.

Last modified Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.