East Brunswick, NJ
Before care: Yes

Solomon Schechter Day School 5

Posted September 04, 2012
I was so sceptical about sending my child to such a private school as I feared the students, parents and faculty would be pretentious and unwelcoming. BOY WAS I WRONG! All the parents and teachers are truly working their fingers to the bones, on very little money, to grow a program which is enriching our child's academic & spiritual life. I hope that if you are a parent looking to give your child an academic edge and learn the lessons of cultivating a better society, please consider SSDS of Raritan Valley. You will NOT be disappointed. You will fall in love with the staff, teachers and fellow parents. You will realize that you truly are part of a family and not just a school.

Solomon Schechter Day School
511 Ryders Ln, East Brunswick, NJ  08816
Last modified Solomon Schechter Day School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Solomon Schechter Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top