PK-5 & Ungraded
East Brunswick, NJ

Posted July 14, 2014
The Frost Teachers, Parents and Students are amazing at Frost. We recently moved to East Brunswick and it was a bit of a shock at first but the entire Frost Family made the kids feel welcomed. Great School!!

Posted April 18, 2014
We recently moved to East Brunswick from an adjoining town. We knew that East Brunswick had great schools and very good teachers, but when my 2 kids started going to Frost school, the difference was easily noticeable. My kids got adjusted quickly to the Frost school staff and other kids. They told the method, the approach and techniques used by teachers helped them to grasp the knowledge easily. We are happy that we moved to East Brunswick. They have good playground as well, which helps the kids to freshen up and socialize with classmates and other students. Thanks to the teachers, principal and staff at Frost Elementary.

Posted March 01, 2014
Frost School is amazing. Only complaint is that they should really help us transition into middle school, I can't explain how big the shock was when i began middle school. The teachers are AMAZING, IT IS THE BEST SCHOOL! Your child will have lots of fun here. I really wish I was still there. In fifth grade you get to do rockets, you get to have a fifth grade picnic and oh man the trips are so fun. Frost is an amazing school you will remember as a great experience all your life.

Posted April 30, 2013
Just relocated from the West. Frost school provides an educational nurturing environment. The teachers clearly love what they do and care about the kids.

Posted February 01, 2011
I love Frost school. I have 2 children there and they are doing great . the principal goes above and beyond what most principals do. I was a teacher for 10 years. It says something about a principal who taught in that school( and is remembered fondly by now college students). My children have the greatest teachers and they love school!

Frost Elementary School 1

Posted January 06, 2011
I have two children at this school. One hates school, puts in little effort in his school work, and gets about 60% of his test questions right, in most subjects. The other works very hard, always asks for extra help with anything he doesn't understand, and studies for his tests. He gets 80-90% of his test questions correct.. The funny thing is, the both get about the same grades on their report cards. Frost School gives out As and Bs regardless of performance or effort to protect their statistics. my struggling son scored in the 9th percentile for reading one year on his ASK the same year he got a B in reading!

Posted April 30, 2010

Frost Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
This school shows excellence in the manner in which they teach children.A++

Frost Elementary School 2

Posted April 04, 2009
We use to think that it was a great school system but not anymore! The staff is unprofessional and nasty. Problems stem from incompetent staff, cuts in staff, cuts in funding and a big problem is ten yr. Not a great school anymore!!!!!

Frost Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2009

Frost Elementary School
65 Frost Avenue, East Brunswick, NJ  08816
Last modified Frost Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frost Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top