Cornerstone Christian School 5

Posted January 10, 2012
this is a private school, very good school and provide higher than public school level to teaching student, teachers are very responsible, Christian School and fee are mostly affortable.

Cornerstone Christian School 0

Posted April 27, 2009
After researchig the schools that my children would be attending in this area, I realized that a smaller teacher to student ratio was best for my children. The teachers are loving and caring to each and everyone they work hard before, during and after school to give each child the help they need to excel. The Christian education was a plus because it develops the childrens character I am very happy with my decision.

Cornerstone Christian School
100 Hardenburg Lane, East Brunswick, NJ  08816
Last modified Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cornerstone Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top