Public charter
East Brunswick, NJ
Before care: Yes

Posted September 03, 2014
It's a joy and comfort to send our son to Hatikvah. The teachers go above and beyond and are very attentive and helpful. This is a well-run school and the building is spacious, clean and organized well. Truly A+ from us and tremendous peace of mind as we start another school year. Now back to my empty house :)

Posted June 17, 2014
Are those bad reviews posted by someone from board of education fighting to close this school? Because they sounds awfully similar and written in the same style. Besides, doesn't sound like real experience I've heard about from people whose kids attending this school. My son is going next year and I am excited for him. Don't post if you don't have children there, it is easy to uncover trolls these days.

Hatikvah International Charter School 2

Posted June 13, 2014
It doesn't only teach Hebrew as extra language . It teaches more about Israeli culture !!!

Hatikvah International Charter School 1

Posted June 05, 2014
I feel even one star is too much for this school. Teacher seems to have a lack of experience most of them recently graduate with really terrible attitude , they expect that kids most know everything from home . I feel even they have preference , they not treat kids equally . Principal too has the concept of my way or high way which is really un professional at all. No encourage for kids what so ever . I feel that this school is open for certain people that is why they make us suffer to take our kids from this school and save a spot for them. I wish that the board of education did not approve that wasting of our tax on that school .

Posted April 30, 2014
Exceptionally run, clean, well-designed school. Extremely close attention is give to each student by all faculty and staff. Kids do not feel lost in the shuffle or on their own at Hatikvah. Very happy parent here!

Hatikvah International Charter School 1

Posted April 11, 2014
Experience at this school is not pleasant. The parents have to correct the homework that is supposedly being corrected by teachers. They just check I guess if the homework is submitted but nothing to do with if the work is correct or giving any notes for the improvements to the children. No encouragement is given to the children or encouraging the motivated children. Resolving issues is terrible. I am not sure how this school is being ranked for 10/10. No structure is established in guiding or teaching children. Adminitration/ informing parents about who is working at the front desk is kept anonymous. Everyday someone new works at the front desk. Most of the school year they do not take children out side or play out side. parents are uninformed what children are learning. No proper measurements are taking in improving the children's ability/skills. So much of a gossip. There is only one way, high way or no way kind of attitude. Disrespect to the parents with the internal politics by the teachers and administrative/ supervisors. constantly finding strategies blaming parents to solve an issue or guilt trip them to hide their wrong doings.

Posted April 02, 2014
Hatikvah has exceeded my expectations of my son's education. I have 2 boys in public school and the difference in the quality of education is mind boggling. I had heard how wonderful Hatikvah, but being a part of it has blown me away! My son loves his school and looks forward to going each and every day. The teachers, principal and administration are extremely accessible and helpful. The kids are learning and enjoying every minute of it. I receive weekly updates from the teachers of everything that they studied over the week. I could go on and on!!!

Posted March 26, 2014
Hatikvah International Academy Charter School is amazing. The staff is very caring and goes above a beyond what we have seen in other schools. This multi cultural school is the real world today. My son is already asking to learn a 3rd language. My child is challenged daily by the teachers. We could not be more happy that New Jersey allows this choice for my child.

Posted February 15, 2014
Amazing school!! My kids are thriving in this school thanks to individualized attention with at least 2 teachers in every class.

Posted September 26, 2013
I choose to send my two children to Hatikvah and they both love going to school each day. They are academically challenged and the teachers seem to always know what they need. The only turnover in this school comes from teachers who prefer not to go the extra ten miles for kids or who don't know how. It's better than a private school and we're lucky to have it as an option.

Hatikvah International Charter School
15 Fern Road, East Brunswick, NJ  08816
Last modified Hatikvah International Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5
Hatikvah International Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top