East Orange, NJ

Posted January 18, 2014
I went this school from 1st grade and now I'm in high school.This school is one of the best in East Orange and there's not a lot.I graduated valedictorian and graduated with several awards. I created so many great relationships and learned so many Life lessons . I visit occasionally and I'm welcomed with open arms.Education is a priority there they genuinely care about their students .

Our Lady Help Christians School 0

Posted February 11, 2010
OLHC is very family oriented. Their is a sense of love, care, and understanding to each student and parents need. Whether it be academic, material, financial, or emotional supports, the principal and staff are always prepared to address and meet either.

Our Lady Help Christians School 4

Our Lady Help Christians School 3

Posted June 19, 2005
- a former student

Posted May 24, 2004
Presently my daughter attends Our Lady and I am very unhappy. My daughter is in second grade and her class size started at 36 it was later split but not due to the number of students only due to the level that the childern were learning on. My daughter left a private school to attend this school and I feel awful that her old school shut down because Our Lady does not compare at all. If I didn't tutor my daughter at home lord only knows how much she would miss out on. And if anyone would like to contact me feel free I have every test paper as well as class assignment and it does not show second grade. A very unhappy parent..

Posted September 09, 2003
This school is overcrowded and lacks qualified teachers and admistration staff. My overall experience has been one disappointment after another. I am sorry to say there is not one good thing I can say about this school.

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student

Our Lady Help Christians School
23 North Clinton Street, East Orange, NJ  07017
Last modified Our Lady Help Christians School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Help Christians School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top