PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Cause my daughter been there since she was went all the way to the 6th grade and the school didn't teach her anything at all and for them not to tell me anything and just passing her and not sending report cards home when it was time got me thinking everything was okay just taking my money for 8 years it really hurt me and make me hate everything about them Clark School just want money that's what they all about i hope another mother are father take there kids there

Develops character: Strongly disagree

BECAUSE IF I KNEW MY DAUGHTER WAS THE ONLY 4TH AND 5TH GRADER AT THE TIME WOULD BEEN TOOK HER OUT OF THERE

Clark School is excellent. I was a student from 1979-1986. When I had children and moved back to the area, I was so happy to find out that Clark School had reopened. My two kids (one graduated and one set to graduate next year) have had an excellent education there with top honors. The small classroom settings and personalized teaching help the students prosper to the best of their abilities.

I am a graduate from the Clark School. After graduating from Clark School I attend Link Community School and presently attend Marylawn of the Oranges Academy in South Orange , New Jersey. With the help of Clark School staff , with a strong foundation in education I am now a honor student , looking forward to attend Spelmen University In Altanta , Georgia in 2014.

Clark School specializes in individualized instruction. It is impressive how much academic, personal and social attention our son receives. I am a school administrator and my husband is a teacher. We know first -hand what school is suppose to offer to children. Clark SChool surpasses the average elementary and middle school in curriculum, instruction, social climate, school safety and security and discipline.

I started going to the Clark School when I was four years old (Pre-K.) I'm now a graduate of the school, and currently in the 8th grade. During my eight years at Clark School I've noticed favoritism, as well as half-assed work ethic by the teachers. The Principal is rarely there, and it's nice to have a small enviorment for learning. But, when things become too family - oriented it's just ridiculous. I'm not just saying this because of people I wasn't too fond of, etc. I believe that it's not worth the money and you can do much better in a Charter and/or Public School, teachers are held accountable for their actions. I know I sound older than my age but, its the truth. Before sending a child to this school please do your research and I will never recommend this school to a parent.

My son currently attends the Clark School. He's in the 4th grade and it will be his second school year there.I plan on sending him through 6th grade, if possible. The close knit environment is extremely helpful for an active boy who likes to learn but needs for a teacher to spend a little extra time with him. Also, with other positive children in the school, it makes him want to do his best. The tuition is a little much for me by myself but it's worth it to hear him worry talk about getting good grades.

my little cousin goes to the clark school an he is lerning a lot. i'm very pleased with the academics there

Last modified Clark School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6