East Orange, NJ

Posted August 07, 2013
Clark School is excellent. I was a student from 1979-1986. When I had children and moved back to the area, I was so happy to find out that Clark School had reopened. My two kids (one graduated and one set to graduate next year) have had an excellent education there with top honors. The small classroom settings and personalized teaching help the students prosper to the best of their abilities.

Posted July 06, 2011
I am a graduate from the Clark School. After graduating from Clark School I attend Link Community School and presently attend Marylawn of the Oranges Academy in South Orange , New Jersey. With the help of Clark School staff , with a strong foundation in education I am now a honor student , looking forward to attend Spelmen University In Altanta , Georgia in 2014.

Clark School 0

Posted September 08, 2009
Clark School specializes in individualized instruction. It is impressive how much academic, personal and social attention our son receives. I am a school administrator and my husband is a teacher. We know first -hand what school is suppose to offer to children. Clark SChool surpasses the average elementary and middle school in curriculum, instruction, social climate, school safety and security and discipline.

Clark School 1

Posted July 09, 2009

Clark School 1

Posted July 09, 2009
I started going to the Clark School when I was four years old (Pre-K.) I'm now a graduate of the school, and currently in the 8th grade. During my eight years at Clark School I've noticed favoritism, as well as half-assed work ethic by the teachers. The Principal is rarely there, and it's nice to have a small enviorment for learning. But, when things become too family - oriented it's just ridiculous. I'm not just saying this because of people I wasn't too fond of, etc. I believe that it's not worth the money and you can do much better in a Charter and/or Public School, teachers are held accountable for their actions. I know I sound older than my age but, its the truth. Before sending a child to this school please do your research and I will never recommend this school to a parent.

Clark School 0

Posted September 24, 2008
My son currently attends the Clark School. He's in the 4th grade and it will be his second school year there.I plan on sending him through 6th grade, if possible. The close knit environment is extremely helpful for an active boy who likes to learn but needs for a teacher to spend a little extra time with him. Also, with other positive children in the school, it makes him want to do his best. The tuition is a little much for me by myself but it's worth it to hear him worry talk about getting good grades.

Posted September 24, 2008

Posted September 03, 2008
my little cousin goes to the clark school an he is lerning a lot. i'm very pleased with the academics there

Posted September 21, 2004
Very pleased w/ academic program at the Clarck School. The teacher to student ratio is small which provides for a family learning environment. My son attended this school briefly as a pre-schooler and the amount of information that he learned was remarkable.

Posted August 10, 2003
My daughter attended this school for about 2 years. I highly recommend it. Although she could not finish until the last grade there and we had to put her in public school, the good basis and skills she received at Clark School has really helped her achieve and strive, even in the bleakest public school she has attended. The tuition is high, but it is well worth it.

Clark School