East Orange, NJ

Madrasatu Ahlis Sunnah 1

Posted February 02, 2014
As'Salaam-U-Alaikum As a Parent who has previously admitted their child in this school, I am of the opinion that this establishment can not be considered a proper Islamic School for many reasons, some of which include: the lack of transparency, cohesion and harmony. I found the quality of education to be poor and inconsistent. The management structure is fragile and they are unable to follow basic principles and they fail to keep parents involved. The level of communication is atrocious. This Organization has adopted an aggressive fundraising policy which leads one to question their motives as to whether this is an educational institution or a business. The focus should be on the quality of eduction and as a parent we have the right to expect value for money. In respect of my comments, this is my opinion based on experiences and Allaah knows best

Madrasatu Ahlis Sunnah 5

Posted January 26, 2009
I have all my children in this school and i like islamic edcuation and way pf behaivior and they uniform there children with my belief its not the best acadamic school i will not send my children to a diffrent school.

Madrasatu Ahlis Sunnah 1

Posted April 08, 2007
I like this school ,but they need a more stronger academic structure and more teachers. Its not enough to have an islamic education you need to have a sound educational system.

Madrasatu Ahlis Sunnah 4

Posted December 18, 2004
I really like this school. I like it because of the religious education and also acedemic structure. I think the school can be a little stronger in their no tolerance policy , but overall I would not send my child anywhere else.

Madrasatu Ahlis Sunnah
215 North Oraton Parkway, East Orange, NJ  07017
Last modified Madrasatu Ahlis Sunnah is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Madrasatu Ahlis Sunnah Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top