PK-5 & Ungraded
East Orange, NJ

Mildred B. Garvin School 0

Posted September 05, 2008
Since my kids left MBG they haven't really been the same I think coming from a small family school was a major adjustment for one of my children because this is the only school where I felt like the teachers cared and they taught my kids and my children were interested in learning and I think when they went other places they were looking for that same attention and it was not out there we must encourage our children and thats what MBG did from the Mrs. Cahoon days to the Mr. Booker days and Mr. Booker recognized everyone even if you made small progress and that counts so to top it off any child that attends MBG is Blessed

Mildred B. Garvin School 5

Posted January 13, 2004
I am very pleased with MBG this year. I love the motto that the school is living up to,'It takes a village to raise a child' the principal is truly encouraging unity within the school and the community. I have been a parent at MBG for five years and it has been nothing but encouragement for my children and all of the other children in the school from each and everyone of the staff members. MGB I take my hat off to you and I am very greatful that all of you had a part in helping raise and teach my children.

Mildred B. Garvin School
1 Grove Place, East Orange, NJ  07017
Last modified Mildred B. Garvin School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mildred B. Garvin School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top