Bad
Good

This is a great school, no parent should leave a child to sharpen their learning skills solely from what is taught by the teacher. I work with my son's teacher throughout the yr to reap grt results. Keep on keeping on Dionne Warwick!

I currently have 2 children attending school here and the education that they are receiving is great! We had recently moved to the area from New York and I have definitely seen a tremendous improvement in their learning skills throughout all areas. I would definitely recommend this school to parents in the neighborhood who are seeking a school for their children.

This is one of the best schools in East Orange. The teaching staff are wonderful and the professional environment is outstanding. I have a lot of history with this school and I must say everyone I know there are great people who are there for a purpose, to develop skills to our children that are necessary for life outside of elementary school.

This is a wonderful school. It has great staff and resources. I would recommend this institution to any one who lives close enough to attend.

i started this school in kindergarden and i am now a junior in high school. this school taught me so much from being a lady to knowing how to handle my money. i wanna thank my teachers mrs. hargrove, mrs. brown, mrs. thomas, mrs. phalin and mrs. watson you all had a very important part in my life

I love this school. My children started this school in Pre-K. They are 11, 10, & 7 now. Every year when they start a new grade I can see the improvement by the end of the first semester. They have a wonderful reading and math currriculum. I love the bussinesses they children have to start every year. It really gets their minds going. It really shows them how they too can be entrepenuers.

Last modified Dionne Warwick Institute is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.