PK-5 & Ungraded
East Orange, NJ

Dionne Warwick Institute 4

Posted April 28, 2014
I currently have 2 children attending school here and the education that they are receiving is great! We had recently moved to the area from New York and I have definitely seen a tremendous improvement in their learning skills throughout all areas. I would definitely recommend this school to parents in the neighborhood who are seeking a school for their children.

Posted January 27, 2014
This is one of the best schools in East Orange. The teaching staff are wonderful and the professional environment is outstanding. I have a lot of history with this school and I must say everyone I know there are great people who are there for a purpose, to develop skills to our children that are necessary for life outside of elementary school.

Posted January 25, 2011
This is a wonderful school. It has great staff and resources. I would recommend this institution to any one who lives close enough to attend.

Posted October 20, 2009
i started this school in kindergarden and i am now a junior in high school. this school taught me so much from being a lady to knowing how to handle my money. i wanna thank my teachers mrs. hargrove, mrs. brown, mrs. thomas, mrs. phalin and mrs. watson you all had a very important part in my life

Posted February 23, 2009

Posted October 14, 2008
I love this school. My children started this school in Pre-K. They are 11, 10, & 7 now. Every year when they start a new grade I can see the improvement by the end of the first semester. They have a wonderful reading and math currriculum. I love the bussinesses they children have to start every year. It really gets their minds going. It really shows them how they too can be entrepenuers.

Dionne Warwick Institute 4

Posted December 25, 2006

Dionne Warwick Institute
120 Central Ave, East Orange, NJ  07018
Last modified Dionne Warwick Institute is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dionne Warwick Institute Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top