PK-5 & Ungraded
East Orange, NJ

Ecole T Loverture School 2

Posted August 20, 2013
As a parent of two children in this school I am highly disappointed in the school operations. I feel like I have to teach my kids what the teacher is supposed to be doing. This school is very money hungry with nothing to show for it. My kids have been going there for two years and I am purposely moving out of East Orange so they can go to a better school and get a FULL education. I think the teachers (that i have come in contact with) are under qualified to teach. I would not recommend this school for ANY CHILD.

Ecole T Loverture School 3

Posted December 21, 2009
Overall school is ok, sometimes faculty don't properly communicate with parents about what's going on at the school. eg, after school programs are cancelled last minute without parents being notified.

Ecole T Loverture School
330 Central Ave, East Orange, NJ  07018
Last modified Ecole T Loverture School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ecole T Loverture School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top