PK-5 & Ungraded
East Orange, NJ

Gordon Parks Academy Elementary School 1

Posted June 16, 2011
VERY UPSET THAT THE FIFTH GRADE DOES NOT WEAR CAPS AND GOWNS FOR GRADUATION. But they allow the Kindergarden to wear them?? Go figure. Just like they put the cost on their parents I am sure the Fifth grade parents would not have had a problem.

Posted February 09, 2006
(Former parent of Gordon Parks Academy). Gordon Parks is a school of excellence. I was very proud to be a part of Gordon Parks.The teachers are very kind, courtious and attentive. I am thankful to them in everyway, My kids are honor students due to the quantity of education at Gordon Parks.For me it is certainly the best elementary school in the East Orange district.It's a bully free school & the safety and discipline at Gordon Parks is remarkable. Thank you once again to the staff of Gordon Parks Academy for all you have done for my kids.I wish you continue success in the future.

Posted August 05, 2005
I am so happy with the quality of education my daughter is receiving at Gordan parks Academy. The teachers are so excited about teaching and that inspires the students. My daughter is always happy and excited to go to school. She is going to the 5th grade and last year was her first year attending the school.

Posted October 03, 2003
I currently have a child enrolled in Gordan Parks Academy and is very pleased with the school and the teachers. Gordan Parks Academy offers a variety of all types of new learning skills for the children to do and enjoy. The school is clean and the lunch program is excellent. The Principle and the teachers are very involved in the students life and aim to bring out the best qualities in the students. I would recommend anyone to Gordan Parks Academy it is a great school and my child loves it.

Gordon Parks Academy Elementary School
98 Greenwood Ave, East Orange, NJ  07017
Last modified Gordon Parks Academy Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gordon Parks Academy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top