K-5 & Ungraded
East Windsor, NJ

Ethel McKnight Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2009
I have 3 children in the school district and my oldest has been going to Mcknight for 5 years. I've been very happy with the school. All the teachers are very qualified and experienced. There's a mix of new and old teachers but I've found them all to be insightful and supportive. I wish the class sizes were a bit smaller. And yes there isn't much time for art and music. But I think it's more important to make sure that the kids have a firm foundation on core subjects first. Each of my kids are particularly strong in certain subjects and I have found that their teachers are accordingly adjusting their lesson plans to challenge the students that want more.

Posted June 18, 2008
I know the 1st grade and the 5th grade teachers because my kids are are in their class. I am very happy to send my kids to this school since the teachers are extremely caring, well educated and respectful to the pupils. Even the administration staff is highly competent and they just know how to make the school a better place for every kid.

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted March 11, 2008
I found the teachers quite mature and experienced. Some teachers are really great and work really hard with the class. Good luck to all the teachers and parents for doing such a great job and making EMK a better school among all the schools going forward !

Posted February 03, 2008
The Ethel McKnight School is a beautiful new school filled with a great staff of teachers and a PTA that consistantly keeps parents aware and involved. My child and my family are proud to be a part of this school.

Posted January 22, 2008
I have had nothing but positive experiences from the Ethel McKnight school principal, teachers and staff. The PTA is second to none, and is focused on providing interesting and meaningful programs for the students.

Ethel McKnight Elementary School
58 Twin Rivers Dr South, East Windsor, NJ  08520
Last modified Ethel McKnight Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ethel McKnight Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top