K-8 & Ungraded
Eastampton, NJ

Posted May 10, 2014
Great school, very clean and organized building. Teachers and staff have our kids as their number one priority.

Eastampton Community School 2

Posted March 31, 2014
This school use to be great however, the zero tolerance for bullying is not up to par. My daughter has been a soft target for 2yrs by the same boy in her class. I tried over and over to get this issue address and nothing has been done to stop the harassing behavior. Recently I mention lawyers to admin and now things are being put in place. So sad how signs of bullying, harassment and intimidation has been sweep under the rug for 2yrs by the same kid that has done the same to others. So sad the see the school mission statement is being overlook.

Posted September 23, 2012
My daughter started in Kindergarten last year at Eastampton after we moved off the military base near the school. We could not be happier with our decision. The Teachers have been fantastic, the Administration is amazing and overall we are VERY pleased with school. We are also very impressed with the amount of community safety from the local police department their presence is always there and in this day and age it's comforting to see them so involved in the school's security.

Posted June 03, 2011
My child has been in the Eastampton School District since Kindergarten and I very pleased with the level that they have progressed. I hear horror stories from parents about teachers and administration from surrounding districts and I am pleased and blessed with our wonderful teaching, support and adminstrative staff. Not only is the Eastampton Community school wonderful but the children in Eastampton make the school a wionderful place.

Posted October 12, 2010
My family and I recently relocated to South Jersey about 2years ago. We were very fortunate to have a school like Eastampton. First, I appreciated the fact that it is a K-8th grade school. Therefore allowing her to make friends at this very transitional stage in her life. Secondly, the affordable pre-Day Care and After-school available for working parents is a true God-Send. Also, thirdly the great school clubs and programs for the students to further enhance their learning abilities and talents. It is a very well rounded school with a diverse student body. I would recommend Eastampton Community School to anyone.

Posted March 22, 2010
I agree their needs to be be classes and workshops for kids about bullying. My son was in kindergarten already being picked on last year. There is only some much a parent can do. I think the parents would benefit

Posted March 21, 2010
My daughter graduated last year and I am very pleased with this school. The teachers are great and the facility is awesome,

Posted December 15, 2009
Well i already graduated and I'm actually looking at this as a reivew for one of my classes in highschool. I think growing up in eastampton was fun, the teachers were very welcoming. I still have a few i still keep in contact with. The ciriculum is like any other school as well, pretty decent and regular. I think they need to step up a little bit and do a little better of a job with the assignments they are giving out to the students. Mix it up a little more and have fun with it. But def. put money into fixing up some of the class rooms that have been kind of forgotten. Middle school wasnt that great for me, but doesnt mean it has to be that way for others.

Eastampton Community School 4

Posted February 24, 2009
My school's curriculum is slightly above average. The teachers and staff are warm and inviting. The overall atmosphere is great for learning and welcomes students to learn comfortably.

Eastampton Community School 1

Posted November 23, 2007

Eastampton Community School
1 Student Drive, Eastampton, NJ  08060
Last modified Eastampton Community School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastampton Community School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top