Posted June 04, 2013
Very nice environment. Teachers are very helpful and friendly. A must for pre school age kids.

Tingley Preschool 4

Posted February 21, 2013
School teachers are Good,Very Helpful. Good Timings.My kid is happy to go there. Overall a good school

Posted February 21, 2013
Fun loving place everyone including principal is very friendly n nice, my son enjoys here

Posted February 20, 2013
When my daughter was two, I was looking for a pre school where she would be happy and learn and play in a nurturing environment. After looking at many preschools in the area, I finally found Tingley preschool. My daughter loved going to Tingley preschool every day and I felt good having her with caregivers who understood children so well and were in tune with each child's personality. My son also went to Tingley preschool and even though he is about to enter first grade he still talks about the nature walks, art projects friends and good times he had at Tingley preschool.

Posted February 20, 2013
I know when I drop my son off at Tingley preschool/daycare he literally is in the most caring and gracious hands I could ever trust him to. Ms Kathy pours her heart and soul into teaching the children everything they need to know to be well prepared for Kindergarten. My son has been going to Tingley preschool for 2 years, and is now 4 years old, and not only does he look forward to going to school in the morning, but he doesn't want to leave when I pick him up. He has learned all of his numbers, the alphabet, and is now learning to read and write with rapid results, which is very exciting! I would absolutely recommend Tingley preschool to any parent in Edison looking for a great place to send their child (and it's affordable, bonus).

Posted February 16, 2013
Great School with very nice staff and helpful Principal. Your child will achieve a lot overthere. Circle time alone have many activities plus they have foreign language of French, Spanish or Hindi.

Posted August 23, 2012
Tingley Preschool is an amazing school where the minds of young children can flourish. It also has many extra-curricular type subjects such as Hindi, which is a graet add-on, since my child was speaking it semi-fluently by the time he reached kindergarden. I also know he had learned to speak English fluently by the time he was 3 years old.

Posted August 23, 2012
Tingley Preschool is not only a school where young minds can learn academic subjects, but also fundamental life lessons such as friendship, family, and caring for the well-being of others. The teachers not only teach, but treat the kids like family. On top of all this, students take part in challenging adademic subjects to get them ready for kindergarden when the time comes. I am a proud parent who knows I made the right choice choosing Tingley Preschool for my child.

Posted August 21, 2012
Excellent school with a very friendly environment. Teachers are very caring. Good curriculum and innovative ideas to keep kids involved and make sure they enjoy learning.

Posted August 14, 2012
Excellent school with lots of good activities and a very good educational environment. Principal is a very nice lady helpful and kind. I would definetely recomend this preschool to my friends and family. They used to have a kindergarten in thier school its now no more overthere.

Tingley Preschool