9-12 & Ungraded
Edison, NJ

Posted June 19, 2014
Edison High School from the teacher right up to the principal are very bad communicators. All they care about is their Pay Checks. The teachers give very liitle extra help to their student that very much need the help. This school and the teacher need pick it up in every Category you can think of as educators.

Edison High School 5

Posted September 10, 2013
My high school has a very excellent educational program for our students. They has the up to date technology for student to learn.

Edison High School 2

Posted April 14, 2013
High school sucks in general but I have to admit that Edison High School was the worst four years of my life. I was terribly depressed throughout my entire high school career because of it. First of all, it is way too overcrowded, there were too many fights, and the staff picked favorites. You basically feel like nobody cares about you. In all my four years, no one staff member was ever friendly or polite to me, they spent all their time focusing on the bad kids and the kiss ups. I felt like you couldn't even look at someone in the wrong way or you'd get attacked/ accused of something. I'm glad it's over but I have to admit it was an experience. If anything, it was a struggle at best.

Edison High School 2

Posted March 12, 2013
The school is very crowded; the hall traffic is problematic. Office staff is very irritated all the time. They pretty much forget you exist after about a second. Drug are very prevalent. Smoking is an issue. The people are often not very nice. Violence is high, particularly in the freshman class. Dropouts and class cutting are rampant. I hear about expulsion a lot. Heavy favoritism is played. I've never met a student who wasn't dissatisfied. Most of my teachers are good people and understand an have passion for their subject but are quite lousy at reiterating it to students. Overall, Edison high is unpleasant but not unbearable.

Posted November 17, 2011
Terrible school, no question about it. If you want your child to make it to a college other than Middlesex Community College, don't expect to get any help from anyone at Edison High. At best they can prepare you for a vocational school or a county college, if they try hard, which is rarely the case. From Principal to teachers to Guidance Staff, most of them are inapt at guiding parents and children through the college application process. They are not trained nor they care about Naviance and/or Common Application - the two essential tools used by most colleges today. We believe Edison High staff is stuck in 1960s. We support Gov Christy's efforts to curb these teacher unions that are destroying this town, state and country.

Posted November 23, 2010
EHS is a terrible school. Both my daughter and my son graduated from there. My daughter hated it there and now is happy in college. After my care free son was assaulted there as a Freshman he became not so nice and not so friendly any longer, can't blame him. The teachers at EHS are liars, inept, and uncaring for the most part. If your child is not the perfect "A" student All-American kid then your child will not do well there. EHS's office staff are crude and uncaring as well as most of the teachers and all of the coaches.

Edison High School 4

Posted May 07, 2010
The principal at this school is the worst principal ever, but besides that the teachers are amazing, and caring. I can pull out of my head a few teachers who are below average but for the most part the school is well maintained. There has been a lot of scandals that has made our school look bad in the community, however that is a result of having a crappy principal.

Edison High School 0

Posted March 31, 2010
the teachers are fun and nice to work with but 85% of the students at this school smoke and sell drugs.

Edison High School 5

Posted March 12, 2010
this school is the best becuase it has caring teachers. the teachers actually treat u like they are there sons or daughter and not just like another student. the teachers are alway exciting. you may say our school may lack the academics. but do u no why we get all the ESL students and that is why parents think JP is a better students. well i love EDISON HIGH SCHOOL it is like a 2nd family to me. we may not be perfect well nothings perfect.

Edison High School 4

Posted March 10, 2010
If you want to enroll a child for any fall sport or intense academics do not send them here. If you want your child to excell in the arts you send them here. Edison High has a stellar art department, Supurb Choir, Stunning Band, and a Broadway-esq Theater Productions.

Edison High School
50 Boulevard of the Eagles, Edison, NJ  08817
Last modified Edison High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edison High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top