6-8 & Ungraded
Edison, NJ

Posted September 24, 2013
Best school ever! The teachers are very kind and they are very wise. They encourage the students to try their best and become the best they can be. Overall, Woodrow Wilson Middle School is a wonderful school.

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 4

Posted August 03, 2013
This school has decent teachers, in general, and it is competitive, since there are a lot of kids

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 4

Posted May 29, 2012
This is a great school. Teacher quality is good to great, education is egaging, number of after-school activities make it quite an interesting place to be. It has some issues (that's why I didn't mark it excellent), but overall, considering the large than average class size, this school performance is really good.

Posted February 12, 2011
I just arrived to Woodrow Wilson. the teachers are excellent and push you extra hard to get good grades. I am a straight A-, A and A+ student. I found it difficult to maintain good grades without studying on my free time. Although the students have very creative and strange personalitys with a large amount of freedom and the urge to dramitize petty matters, the school makes the studnets brilliant with a bright future. I do wish that we have sports teams again. Ever since the budget cut, students don't enjoy sports as much. Everyone cross their fingers for the educational budgets to be raised.

Posted July 13, 2010
im a student in woodrow and the school is awesome . the teachers are awesome, they really encourage you and the school is great

Posted February 09, 2010

Posted January 19, 2010

Posted January 07, 2010
Great school with excellent teachers and administrative staff!

Posted November 13, 2009
This was the best school I've ever been to in my entire life.The teachers,students,everyone was just amazing.Now I go to JFK HS in Iselin and I really miss WWMS.Iselin Middle school that I went to for 7th & 8th grade was honestly nothing compared to WWMS.I miss WWMS and all the kind,helpful teachers.

Posted September 23, 2009

Woodrow Wilson Middle School
50 Woodrow Wilson Drive, Edison, NJ  08820
Last modified Woodrow Wilson Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodrow Wilson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top