Bad
Good

I can't say enough about Ben Franklin school!!!!! My son has shown tremendous improvement . The teachers care so much about the children and their education. They put every ounce of effort into making sure the children understand and comprehend the learning process. The principal is very involved, he makes the school feel like a second home for our families. Parents are very active at Ben franklin and that's very important as well for the children, it makes for unforgettable memories for the children. Ben Franklin is my family.

I have kid in 1st grade and I really like the school.The staff is very polite and cooperative.The teacher puts in extra effort to challenge my kid. 5 stars from my side.The principal is awesome.

Benjamin franklin school is great because of its leadership. It all stems from the top down and the principal of the school truly cares about the children and has their best interest in mind always. When you have a captain of a ship steering it in the right direction, it can only lead to success!

It is like stopping over a friends' house you always feel welcome. Everyone is so friendly.

I have a first and fourth grader. I love the well rounded education my girls are receiving. It is an excellent atmosphere to watch them grow in.

Ben Franklin is more than just a school. We are a family.

Great community. Great principal, teachers and staff. Has a lot to offer the children.

Our teachers go above and beyond for our kids. The PTA is top notch.

The teach have a great passion for their classes. Besides being great teacher, I find that they are wonderful people.

I am a parent of a second grader. This is a fantastic school. Dedicated teacher and principle.

Last modified Benjamin Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.