Posted May 31, 2014
I can't say enough about Ben Franklin school!!!!! My son has shown tremendous improvement . The teachers care so much about the children and their education. They put every ounce of effort into making sure the children understand and comprehend the learning process. The principal is very involved, he makes the school feel like a second home for our families. Parents are very active at Ben franklin and that's very important as well for the children, it makes for unforgettable memories for the children. Ben Franklin is my family.

Posted May 30, 2014
I have kid in 1st grade and I really like the school.The staff is very polite and cooperative.The teacher puts in extra effort to challenge my kid. 5 stars from my side.The principal is awesome.

Posted April 26, 2010
Benjamin franklin school is great because of its leadership. It all stems from the top down and the principal of the school truly cares about the children and has their best interest in mind always. When you have a captain of a ship steering it in the right direction, it can only lead to success!

Posted January 14, 2010

Posted September 24, 2009
It is like stopping over a friends' house you always feel welcome. Everyone is so friendly.

Posted September 23, 2009
I have a first and fourth grader. I love the well rounded education my girls are receiving. It is an excellent atmosphere to watch them grow in.

Posted September 23, 2009
Ben Franklin is more than just a school. We are a family.

Posted September 23, 2009
Great community. Great principal, teachers and staff. Has a lot to offer the children.

Posted September 23, 2009
Our teachers go above and beyond for our kids. The PTA is top notch.

Benjamin Franklin Elementary School
2485 Woodbridge Avenue, Edison, NJ  08817
Last modified Benjamin Franklin Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benjamin Franklin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top